Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where does Oregon stand when it comes to transfer portal needs?

Comments

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hey look, a thread that could generate good football discussion.

I stuck a KISW rock sticker on this thread.. let's come back later and see what happens

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We’re pretty much good, right? Maybe a corner, if the right guy is available.

Regardless Oregon has a 10 win roster as the floor, even with that schedule.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

1-2 more guys, Muhammad, and Oregon may have the most complete roster they’ve ever fielded.

It will be year 3 for Lanning so the training wheels are off and he needs to produce wins over tOSU or UM or both.

0-2 will be unacceptable with the talent they have.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

1-2 more guys, Muhammad, and Oregon may have the most complete roster they’ve ever fielded.

It will be year 3 for Lanning so the training wheels are off and he needs to produce wins over tOSU or UM or both.

thechatch said:

I really think everyone should consider not risking their players get hurt and just not play the games. Give Oregon the title. Probably best for everyone.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

I really think everyone should consider not risking their players get hurt and just not play the games. Give Oregon the title. Probably best for everyone.
    So you’re saying Duck fans talking about the roster for 2024 is as embarrassing as uw fans here talking about 8-9 wins for the huskies next year?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

So you’re saying Duck fans talking about the roster for 2024 is as embarrassing as uw fans here talking about 8-9 wins for the huskies next year?
    Bo Nix I hardly knew ye. Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio!
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

I think we’d miss out on some tv money but ok