Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fisch "Seattle is special"

So tired of this fake polished bullshit.
Man fuck the new landscape of CFB
Fuck Deboer for playing us
Fuck oregon for being oregon
Fuck a papa doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer
Fuck everybody
Best season ever and like that we are back to desperate polished turd status
Get off my lawn
I feel better

Comments

• Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,395
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hickory dickory dock

So tired of this fake polished bullshit.
    Man fuck the new landscape of CFB
    Fuck Deboer for playing us
    Fuck oregon for being oregon
    Fuck a papa doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer
    Fuck everybody
    Best season ever and like that we are back to desperate polished turd status
    Get off my lawn
    I feel better

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,287
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Like short bus special?

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck a papa doc - best point.
  • Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 124
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 16

Fisch has legit never had an opportunity to stay in a good position. He’s had to job hop to advance his career.

The two times he made it to the coordinator level he got fired and set back to position coach.

You don’t make it from GA to head coach by age 44 without either a lot of hard work and ruthlessness or being lucky enough to hitch your wagon to a Saban or Smart and thereby get identified as a rising star.

Fisch has never left a job that wasn’t worth leaving. So now he is finally in a position where he can get to the top and win it all.

Maybe stop being little bitches and spurned lovers and give him a chance.

I'm sure I'll warm up but it's only been a fucking week. I'm struggling to get past how we had oregon at little bitch status and were being talked about like a blue blood. Poof. Gone.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Even old school guys had to move up the ladder.

Before FSU was free shoes university! What happened with that ‘65 team did head ball coach and Don James get fired?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,395
    Swaye's Wigwam

Even old school guys had to move up the ladder.

Before FSU was free shoes university! What happened with that ‘65 team did head ball coach and Don James get fired?
    According to wiki, no. Bill Petersen was in year 6 of a lengthy career
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

CFB grand scheme,
    DeBoer's plays, Oregon's dream.
    Turd status, we scream.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fisch has legit never had an opportunity to stay in a good position. He’s had to job hop to advance his career.

The two times he made it to the coordinator level he got fired and set back to position coach.

You don’t make it from GA to head coach by age 44 without either a lot of hard work and ruthlessness or being lucky enough to hitch your wagon to a Saban or Smart and thereby get identified as a rising star.

Fisch has never left a job that wasn’t worth leaving. So now he is finally in a position where he can get to the top and win it all.

I'm sure I'll warm up but it's only been a fucking week. I'm struggling to get past how we had oregon at little bitch status and were being talked about like a blue blood. Poof. Gone.
    It was a mirage … house of cards … whatever you want to call it. Wasn’t real. This year was going to be a big step back regardless who was coach.

Truth hurts.
  • Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 124
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

It was a mirage … house of cards … whatever you want to call it. Wasn’t real. This year was going to be a big step back regardless who was coach.

Truth hurts.
    https://youtu.be/V122fNsJkxQ?si=-LUFFC8N8PHTSTQ-
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,570
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 16

TheHB said:

Truth hurts.
    We believed in DeBoer more than he believed in himself
    motherfucker went 25-3 with mid recruiting classes and a 5 time ACL tearing QB from Indiana and didn't think he could sustain success here?
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The next don james!
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Husky Football is special, Husky Stadium is special, and yes...Seattle is special.

But the key to keeping it special is giving Fisch & co. all that they need to succeed and increasing his buyout (along with a nice salary bump).

But as someone said previously, UW could be the first job he's had that isn't worth leaving. Due to the financials, I don't see Florida hiring him away and it will probably take an NFL team offering him a massive contract.