Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Troy Dannen with Brock and Salk

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club
Hopefully Salk doesn't spend half the interview talking about the Mariners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WItJmgUOF1s

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    He says he doesn’t believe in conspiracy theories then says 60 seconds later you never get the whole story. Hmm.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Salk is the worst. Did he let Dannen know that he can lose 30 lbs in two weeks like he did with their new weight loss partner they are pushing?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter
    Salk relating everything back to baseball once again.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

jecornel said:

After you listen to him, I literally can’t believe Cohen had this job for as long as she did. Wow just wow….

Softy said yesterday that he heard Dannen would have gone over 10 million for Kalen if he knew there was a possibility he’d stay. He smelled a rat I think and told him to fuck off. Our AD is not the enemy for once
    I don’t think it was just Dannan …

There were increasing red flags and I can go back to early November and see the warning signs in conversations I had
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

jecornel said:

After you listen to him, I literally can’t believe Cohen had this job for as long as she did. Wow just wow….

Softy said yesterday that he heard Dannen would have gone over 10 million for Kalen if he knew there was a possibility he’d stay. He smelled a rat I think and told him to fuck off. Our AD is not the enemy for once
    Or just more ass covering for the administration by a feckless media
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,722
    Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

There were increasing red flags and I can go back to early November and see the warning signs in conversations I had
    Details?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

Details?
    Not really …

I prefer to keep my private conversations and interactions private

I will just say that I had conversations at that time that raised significant questions about DeBoer staying with a new contract

At the time I assumed the road block was going to be money related and if we could get to the market rate given some of the fiscal limitations

In hindsight I’m realizing it was much more tied to him not being both feet in
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 819 Founders Club
    Deboers a massive bitch, can suck a dick, and he's Bama's problem not. Spots of the Leopard don't change, he better be careful and watch his back after he fucks their fan base.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Do we really need to search for red flags? He had a contract in front of him for almost two months and refused to sign it while publicly telling everyone he was too busy.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,562 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

Details?
    Not really …

I prefer to keep my private conversations and interactions private

I will just say that I had conversations at that time that raised significant questions about DeBoer staying with a new contract

At the time I assumed the road block was going to be money related and if we could get to the market rate given some of the fiscal limitations

In hindsight I’m realizing it was much more tied to him not being both feet in
    Thanks for the insight, Fleenor