Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FIFITA AND McMillan!!!!!

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
Fuck. Staying in Arizona. Lol

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 16
    Sounds like an AD trying to control the narrative so the fanbase doesn't kill him for the unpopular hire, I won't believe anything until I hear it from the horse's mouth. These aren't coaches with agents, they're 20 year old kids.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sounds like an AD trying to control the narrative so the fanbase doesn't kill him for the unpopular hire, I won't believe anything until I hear it from the horse's mouth. These aren't coaches with agents, they're 20 year old kids.

Aren’t you a 20 year old kid?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 16
    Makes no sense. I feel like I was more worried about USC or UCLA. Would Oregon if they didn't already have two QBs and I assume McMillan won't go without Fifita. Do you want to play Iowa State on ESPN ++ or Michigan primetime in October just for like loyalty or something?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Get the coffee cups over flowing and fast.
  • Options

Imagine being able to transfer to essentially any program in the country and choosing to stay at Arizona.

Again that's why I feel like it's a narrative thing for their AD
  • Options

Imagine being able to transfer to essentially any program in the country and choosing to stay at Arizona.

Imagine being able to transfer to any program in the country and choosing Washington after looking at the current roster🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Makes no sense. I feel like I was more worried about USC or UCLA. Would Oregon if they didn't already have two QBs and I assume McMillan won't go without Fifita. Do you want to play Iowa State on ESPN ++ or Michigan primetime in October just for like loyalty or something?

Picking up Evan Stewart last week completed their WR needs for 2024.

If this is true then Fisch had to know that he needed to bring all four Servite bros or none were coming.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Imagine being able to transfer to any program in the country and choosing Washington after looking at the current roster🤷‍♂️
    Blah blah blah
  • Options

thechatch said:

Blah blah blah
    You’re never gonna get that social science degree if this is the extent to which you defend your position.

There are reasons to go to UW
    There are reasons to stay at AZ
    There are reasons to go somewhere else

If they want a chance to really to win, it’s not gonna be Seattle. Deboer fucked you guys hard. It is what it is.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Blah blah blah
    Chatch isn't completely off base. The key word there is "current"
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,447
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Blah blah blah
    You’re never gonna get that social science degree if this is the extent to which you defend your position.

There are reasons to go to UW
    There are reasons to stay at AZ
    There are reasons to go somewhere else

If they want a chance to really to win, it’s not gonna be Seattle. Deboer fucked you guys hard. It is what it is.
    Fuck off
  • Options

thechatch said:

Blah blah blah
    Those two players are the key dominoes. The longer this goes, the tougher it gets to pull them.

Interested to see what happens with Mack and Rogers.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Blah blah blah
    Those two players are the key dominoes. The longer this goes, the tougher it gets to pull them.

Interested to see what happens with Mack and Rogers.
    Lightbulb finally turning on?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    We'll see what ends up happening and what doesn't.

Mack could always come back take his lumps as a RS-Frosh (who is really a true frosh in age). Will Rogers could come back too. Ideally both do.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Blah blah blah
    Get off that cunt's pecker
    I call em like I see em