Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Hardcore Husky welcome to Wooderson92

2»

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    old school dawgman showin up, can we get magicbo on the duck board or is he dead?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Always one of my favorite, classy poasters.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Canadawg said:

Wooderson?

Doesn't she have a daughter?

I remember @wooderson92 from the good old days at Dawgman
    Me too!
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,046
    Standard Supporter

old school dawgman showin up, can we get magicbo on the duck board or is he dead?

Vitamin D overdose.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,470
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 16
    @wooderson92 being knew here is some more Berenstein bears shit. I could have sworn he had 20k poasts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

@wooderson92 being knew here is some more Berenstein bears shit. I could have sworn he had 20k poasts.

I did...in 2008. Then I killed a guy in Tenino and went to prison
    I used to hit up Wolf Haven on the way to Port Angeles all the time.

Well, twice.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 16

So here I am on the plane back from Houston, sitting behind some fuckwad who is furiously posting on some message board. Even though I have had years of therapy to recover from the Rivals DM.C/Coogfan/Duckfan days of yore, and I knew better, I decided to take a look. I knew the moment I saw "RaceBannon" I needed to destroy my phone, but with all that has transpired this last week, this is the true therapy that I know I need. HTH.

No better way to kick things off than pay the voluntary cover charge

https://paypal.com/paypalme/hardcorehusky

Standard Supporter $29
    Swaye's Wigwam $129 (Secret board)
    Founders Club $200 (Get a limited edition beer glass of the "Retarded Team of Destiny" (They'll be arriving later this week)

Any chance you’d carry any other types of glasses for the fundraiser this fall? I already have enough of the Belgian-style ones.

EDIT: Where are my manners? Welcome @wooderson92!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 16

So here I am on the plane back from Houston, sitting behind some fuckwad who is furiously posting on some message board. Even though I have had years of therapy to recover from the Rivals DM.C/Coogfan/Duckfan days of yore, and I knew better, I decided to take a look. I knew the moment I saw "RaceBannon" I needed to destroy my phone, but with all that has transpired this last week, this is the true therapy that I know I need. HTH.

Standard Supporter $29
    Founders Club $200 (Get a limited edition beer glass of the "Retarded Team of Destiny" (They'll be arriving later this week)

Any chance you’d carry any other types of glasses for the fundraiser this fall? I already have enough of the Belgian-style ones.
    Perhaps a Pinot Noir Cabernet Sauvignon?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

Standard Supporter $29

Ha! A chug jug or drinking horn might be more appropriate.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 16

dtd said:

Standard Supporter $29

Ha! A chug jug or drinking horn might be more appropriate.
    Or a bota bag.

For some reason I want to @ swaye but I won't do it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 16
    dtd said:

Standard Supporter $29

Perhaps a Cabernet Sauvignon?
    That drinks like a Merlot?

I knew Kim posted here.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Standard Supporter $29

Perhaps a Cabernet Sauvignon?
    That drinks like a Merlot?

I knew Kim posted here.
    On a tee for you, sir.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 16