Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bernard in portal

124»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

meh... Hes not good enough to play WR at a school better than UW, WR is the easiest position to replace, even moreso with the portal, especially when he is more of a Mickens than a Polk/Rome.

No.

The only silver lining is he knows McMillan is coming and that turned him off. Which after typing would be stupid because he saw what it was like when two dogs can eat at the same time. So I don’t fucking know, but this is a loss.
    The decision was made prior to the Fisch hiring

HTH
    Source?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

meh... Hes not good enough to play WR at a school better than UW, WR is the easiest position to replace, even moreso with the portal, especially when he is more of a Mickens than a Polk/Rome.

No.

The only silver lining is he knows McMillan is coming and that turned him off. Which after typing would be stupid because he saw what it was like when two dogs can eat at the same time. So I don’t fucking know, but this is a loss.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
  • Options

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    What’s with this new poor man’s Fleener shit? Go back to David Shaw
    Miserable, and pathetic, is what
    But seriously is this a new thing with this guy or have I always just not paid attention? Still waiting for them to hire Shaw as me and Fleen pound bloody Mary’s in Richland.

I never said UW was going to hire Shaw.

In fact I said the opposite.

You’re either stupid or being intentionally dishonest.

Which is it?
    Are you Justin Hopkins, Jared Sawyer, Fishduck or Matt Prehm or the Quack it Up guy?
    Do I need to quote my own post where I clearly say that I don’t think UW hires Shaw, and neither did the person I spoke with?

You’re like Mello with this shit.
    You didn't answer my question. Kind of like you didn't answer what Lanning's biggest win is.

I don't care what the guy at the Ronco Annual Corporate Retreat in Hillsboro told you about Shaw.
    I’ll humor you and answer your question.

I’m none of those people you mentioned….
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    Screenshot?
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Has anyone explained why Bernard, Mohamed, and Kalepo all apparently wanted to bounce even if DeBoer stayed? Doesn’t make any sense unless it’s all NIL related.
  • Options

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    Screenshot?
    Screenshot of what?
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Miserable, and pathetic, is what
    But seriously is this a new thing with this guy or have I always just not paid attention? Still waiting for them to hire Shaw as me and Fleen pound bloody Mary’s in Richland.

I never said UW was going to hire Shaw.

In fact I said the opposite.

You’re either stupid or being intentionally dishonest.

Which is it?
    Are you Justin Hopkins, Jared Sawyer, Fishduck or Matt Prehm or the Quack it Up guy?
    Maybe the guy that grills moderately warm hot dogs in parking garages.
    Wassup widdit, we got the grill set up here over in the parking lot. You see the whip there, see these chains dancin
    Needs a few sko ducks in there.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Snatch thinks he knows everything, when he really knows nothing.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,563
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    😂

Fucking burnout.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    😂

Fucking burnout.
    It was a joke, dummy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    😂

Fucking burnout.
    It was a joke, dummy.
    Naw.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@thechatch has super inside information like the upper campus is part of the issue with the football program

All my time here no one has ever had that hot take

A bunch of blue hair Tyees feed this ultra-quook *only* negative information about the program 😆
  • Options

@thechatch has super inside information like the upper campus is part of the issue with the football program

lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

lol
    4:15 and you're posting on here?!

Dude.

Get to it.

Those widgets aren't going to sell themselves.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    😂

Fucking burnout.
    Shocking the board Cripple didn’t get the joke.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    😂

Fucking burnout.
    The front running pussy is still here two days after he said he's leaving.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    😂

Fucking burnout.
    I wish you were remotely smart or funny.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    Source?
    Facebook
    😂

Fucking burnout.
    I wish you were remotely smart or funny.
    No need to wish, it's true