Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bernard in portal

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Do guys in the portal know where they are going (someone has talked to them), or are they hopeful to get a better place?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

Do guys in the portal know where they are going (someone has talked to them), or are they hopeful to get a better place?

Yes, no, maybe
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

I would imagine it's both but you got to put yourself in the portal anyways and the fact that you can withdraw it anytime means that they may as well do it
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,498
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:
    Whoever gets him is just going to be pissed at how injured he is and his turnovers.

He contributed what? One catch at the end? But it was against Oregon so obviously Lanning will overpay for him.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,572
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

meh... Hes not good enough to play WR at a school better than UW, WR is the easiest position to replace, even moreso with the portal, especially when he is more of a Mickens than a Polk/Rome.

No.

The only silver lining is he knows McMillan is coming and that turned him off. Which after typing would be stupid because he saw what it was like when two dogs can eat at the same time. So I don’t fucking know, but this is a loss.
    The decision was made prior to the Fisch hiring

HTH
    What’s with this new poor man’s Fleener shit? Go back to David Shaw
    Miserable, and pathetic, is what
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,544
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

meh... Hes not good enough to play WR at a school better than UW, WR is the easiest position to replace, even moreso with the portal, especially when he is more of a Mickens than a Polk/Rome.

No.

The only silver lining is he knows McMillan is coming and that turned him off. Which after typing would be stupid because he saw what it was like when two dogs can eat at the same time. So I don’t fucking know, but this is a loss.

HTH
    But seriously is this a new thing with this guy or have I always just not paid attention? Still waiting for them to hire Shaw as me and Fleen pound bloody Mary’s in Richland.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:
    Whoever gets him is just going to be pissed at how injured he is and his turnovers.

He contributed what? One catch at the end? But it was against Oregon so obviously Lanning will overpay for him.
    I don’t remember him doing anything at all which is why I was asking. He wants a spot at Oregon and is being told there’s no room at the inn.

I sincerely HTH
  • Options

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH
    But seriously is this a new thing with this guy or have I always just not paid attention? Still waiting for them to hire Shaw as me and Fleen pound bloody Mary’s in Richland.

I never said UW was going to hire Shaw.

In fact I said the opposite.

You’re either stupid or being intentionally dishonest.

Which is it?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Oregon doesn’t want him. He should honestly transfer to unlv
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 15
  • Options

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

No.

HTH

I never said UW was going to hire Shaw.

In fact I said the opposite.

You’re either stupid or being intentionally dishonest.

Which is it?
    Are you Justin Hopkins, Jared Sawyer, Fishduck or Matt Prehm or the Quack it Up guy?
    Do I need to quote my own post where I clearly say that I don’t think UW hires Shaw, and neither did the person I spoke with?

You’re like Mello with this shit.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Deboer sounds like a groomer.