Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lindsey Leipold

Comments

• Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Not new enough to be surprised by this but still new enough to be creeped out by it
    Give it time… or leave.
    Leaving isnt an option im already too engrossed in the retarded takes here that dawgman or twitter cant match
    Time to embrace the stalking then, my man. This place was started by guys who delivered a birthday cake to a guy they wanted to be our coach
    Not gonna embrace it, but i guess ill learn to let it go and not say anything. Kinda like letting your racist uncle talk about politics uninterrupted at Thanksgiving to avoid conflict
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

knew here? this is very much on brand.

Surprised there isn't a full daughter/wife manifesto outlining each candidate that has been mentioned.

Jerry Neuhisel has great hair and is tanned ready and rested, put him on the list too.

You know what I haven’t heard in a while? That “Mmmm Bop” song👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Not new enough to be surprised by this but still new enough to be creeped out by it
    Give it time… or leave.
    Leaving isnt an option im already too engrossed in the retarded takes here that dawgman or twitter cant match
    Time to embrace the stalking then, my man. This place was started by guys who delivered a birthday cake to a guy they wanted to be our coach
    Not gonna embrace it, but i guess ill learn to let it go and not say anything. Kinda like letting your racist uncle talk about politics uninterrupted at Thanksgiving to avoid conflict
    TITTT
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 152
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    The perfect Aryan family....or maybe SLC Mormon. Can he recruit in the west????????
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 14
    PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Give it time… or leave.
    can we trade you for your uncle?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    Founders Club

Ass too fat for most of the dumbasses here who like their woman looking like a 5 year old stick figure scribble

@pawz

Fuck off, chubby chaser. Send @IrishDawg22 a PM

• Options
    Houhusky said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Give it time… or leave.
    nah you're just gonna have to deal with me and my libtard ass until i say something dumb enough to get banned
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PatsDoog said:

Houhusky said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Give it time… or leave.
    nah you're just gonna have to deal with me and my libtard ass until i say something dumb enough to get banned
    You’d really have to fuck something up to get banned. But seriously, TITTT.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Ass too fat for most of the dumbasses here who like their woman looking like a 5 year old stick figure scribble

@pawz

damn, look at this stone cold Fox, @pawz!!

christ.
  • Options
    PatsDoog said:

Houhusky said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Give it time… or leave.
    retarded and not dialed in
  • Options

PatsDoog said:

Houhusky said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Give it time… or leave.
    TITTT? Im assuming that's the tavern board right? How tf is this football related enough to stay here but complaining about it isn't?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

Houhusky said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

PatsDoog said:

yall some wierd mfs

You new here?
    Give it time… or leave.
    TITTT? Im assuming that's the tavern board right? How tf is this football related enough to stay here but complaining about it isn't?
    dM @IrishDawg22 he’ll help you get dialed in.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

@pawz

christ.
    HCH, come watch @PostGameOrangeSlices struggle in every thread.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

@pawz

christ.

BRB, JO!!!!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,590
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Liepold saw this. He is out.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

@pawz

christ.

BRB, JO!!!!
    I started the original BOUNCE! thread, dumb fuck. Check the facts.

• Options
    So.... does fish have a hot wife or daughter or are we waiting for the official announcement so he doesn't cancel like Leopold?
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Houhusky said:

So.... does fish have a hot wife or daughter or are we waiting for the official announcement so he doesn't cancel like Leopold?

Wife.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Wife.
    New here? Pics please.