Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All the shit these fuckers talked over the last few years in now coming back at them...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
twice as bad.

There is karmic justice in the universe.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We said our team would be good this year. It was.

We said that Duck fans would be poor unskilled losers. You all are still are poor unskilled losers.

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

We said that Duck fans would be poor unskilled losers. You all are still are poor unskilled losers.

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

I don't feel like a loser. We finished ranked 6th. I'm now excited for next year, our first year in the Big 10. Our coach appears to be plugging some holes we had due to graduation and player talent with the transfer portal and we have a good looking incoming recruiting class. Looking forward to seeing how the new QB performs and excited to see how the WR talent both recruited and portal is able to do next year. How about you? How are things looking next year for you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 14
    haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

The kunt who came up with a uniform conspiracy theory solely because Oregon kicked UW's ass for 12 years in a row and who now lies about attending UW bowl games is counseling to "touch grass."

haie, you should try "touching" some fucking weights given that low-T picture you posted.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

I said uw was going to be special in 2023.

I was right.

I said he was going to make the most of Peterman’s talent.

He did.

I said he was a shit recruiter and it would catch up with him.

He knew it and bolted for the talent rich Crimson Tide.

Hell his best DT recruit decommitted and is begging for a tOSU offer. His home state. LOL…

Face it Skippy, 90-11 used uw to advance. He sucked in idiots like you with his “culture” BS and Midwest solid nice guy routine.

I can’t laugh at you hard enough. It’s not possible.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 14
    Forever Pac 12 champions and only undefeated team in the Pac 12 era.

Sugar Bowl champions.

Finished #2 and 3-0 against Oregon.

46X was laughing the entire time. This is sport for him!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 14
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

The kunt who came up with a uniform conspiracy theory solely because Oregon kicked UW's ass for 12 years in a row and who now lies about attending UW bowl games is counseling to "touch grass."

haie, you should try "touching" some fucking weights given that low-T picture you posted.
    Major pressing there Boblet. I exercise plenty. Tall slender guys get pussy. Short stubby guys like you and theSnatch get big fat sandbags. Facts.

And I don't have to be at some soul sucking job like you grellow cougs.
  • Options
    @haie isnt completely broken. Not at all.

It’s almost not fair going baby seal on the poor little guy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

Major pressing there Boblet. I exercise plenty. Tall slender guys get pussy. Short stubby guys like you and theSnatch get big fat sandbags. Facts.

Look at haie's blowjob Tonto right there to tongue his ass. Sweet Geezus Bill do you have any fucking pride?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

Look at haie's blowjob Tonto right there to tongue his ass. Sweet Geezus Bill do you have any fucking pride?
    Sounds like you deeply care about upvotes on an anonymous football rival's message board, Bob
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

Sounds like you deeply care about upvotes on an anonymous football rival's message board, Bob
    Blowjob Tonto has something to say.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus Christ.

So much wit from the stubby little quooks that ran and hid for months.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

Yes. Reading is fundamental.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Karma, or something.

"touch grass"

@haie? Is Bill a dumbfuck.