Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,754 Swaye's Wigwam
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    44 up votes and counting
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is there a count on how many Scout / 247 sites are run by the same guys as they were 25 years ago?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    phineas said:

send the invite

He's probably homeless by now
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member Posts: 741
    Looking forward to one of their? mods going to DM to tell us we hit a grand slam (-;
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    DucksFC said:

Maybe there was tampering by Alabama in hiring DeBoer. Maybe there wasn't. We may never know. I wouldn't be surprised, seems fishy.

Lots of traffic from Tuscaloosa today though. Cambodia and Namibia too. 66% mobile access. An international conspiracy against Washington? This is just what I'm hearing, of course.

If you share this anywhere, you'll have your posting privileges revoked. No warning. Suggestion, think twice before hitting the post key.

• RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 816 Founders Club
    Do you have to pay to get banned?
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

phineas said:

send the invite

He's probably homeless by now
    Hey, Derek, open the gates
    i dont plan on telling DJ how to run his own hobby board

but this
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,726 Swaye's Wigwam
    might as well rename that place Cuck Central.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,754 Swaye's Wigwam
    OreDawg said:

The response, as usual, is we will ban you if you criticize us

Kim Grinolds

Posted on 57 mins, V I P, User Since 267 months ago, User Post Count: 44352
    57 mins

People are starting to turn on each other. If you can't be civil, you won't be able to post.

There's not a lot of concrete, solid information out there. Just a lot of speculation and rumors. Everything I'm hearing is this thing should be wrapped up shortly. But I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a little longer.

Please don't make us moderate. We hate to revoke the ability to post, but we will. A few out here seemed determined to turn the place toxic. That's not going to happen.

For those who can't help themselves, it's OK to volunteer and have us turn off your ability to post for a while. Some already have.

Imagine being such a little bitch you voluntarily turn over your ability to post. I’ll never surrender my god given right to say insane shit on the internet.
    First.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798
    Careful. If you are a fucking idiot who prepays for an annual subscription then gets banned in January you will not get any of that money back!
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,121 Swaye's Wigwam

Careful. If you are a fucking idiot who prepays for an annual subscription then gets banned in January you will not get any of that money back!

If you get banned in the Discord and pay $8 to make a new account, that account will get immediately get banned too. And then when you do it again, same story. And you'll never see that $16 again. Worth it.