Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Latest Pete Carroll rumor seems completely ridiculous

Comments

• Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hiring Pete the cheat? Just kicking the can down the road, awful.

Yeah we should hire a young unproven blood to get picked off by one of the bigger national programs

Retard faggot

Hire someone who can win now we're less than a fucking week off of a natty appearance, suck my dick you develop for the future pussy losers
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Por que no los dos?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Jesus Christ after reading the thread I’m now getting sold on Pete Fucking Carroll

He'd get us back to at least a gay-off win by year 2, if not year 1.
  • Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 183
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 13
    bigcc said:

Hiring Pete the cheat? Just kicking the can down the road, awful.

Yeah we should hire a young unproven blood to get picked off by one of the bigger national programs

Retard faggot

Hire someone who can win now we're less than a fucking week off of a natty appearance, suck my dick you develop for the future pussy losers

• Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 13
    Only way I see the Carroll thing happening is if his son Nate is made OC & Coach in waiting. It’s already been speculated that the reason he’s still and advisor with the Seahawks is so Nate doesn’t get shit canned

Nate was nails as a WR coach for 5 years so I’d be all for it
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Just hire someone with the first name of Pete and let’s get this thing back on the tracks.

Might as well get a QB named Jake while we’re at it
    A coach named Don and a QB named Warren wouldn't be a bad place to start.

In all seriousness, the school isn't making payments on that stadium and they aren't doing right by the kids who stay if they don't get this hire right. Montlake DeSnake left quite a mess behind as he slithered away.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Just hire someone with the first name of Pete and let’s get this thing back on the tracks.

Might as well get a QB named Jake while we’re at it
    A coach named Don and a QB named Warren wouldn't be a bad place to start.

In all seriousness, the school isn't making payments on that stadium and they aren't doing right by the kids who stay if they don't get this hire right. Montlake DeSnake left quite a mess behind as he slithered away.
    Well at least UW got $12 million from Alabama and won't have to pay their new coach $9 million a season (yet). The deficit was supposed to be $5.5 million for 2024 and now there will be no deficit (assuming UW doesn't pay more than $6 or $7 million another school's buyout).

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    Swaye's Wigwam
    priapism said:

I'd rather have Carroll than Jed Fisch, who might just be a 1-hit wonder.
    Carroll would be the most fun as HC out of all the candidates. A 3 year "bridge" coach, and allow UW ample time to find a replacement.
    The Carroll and Harbaugh handshakes at the end of the games, would be very entertaining as well.

Wasn't that impressed with Fisch this year. South was fucking horrible. Worse than usual and then they got lucky in their bowl game with opt outs. Same as Smith. No on both.

Get someone that has won something more substantial than an Alamo/Vegas bowl, even if they're older.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

priapism said:

Carroll would be the most fun as HC out of all the candidates. A 3 year "bridge" coach, and allow UW ample time to find a replacement.
    The Carroll and Harbaugh handshakes at the end of the games, would be very entertaining as well.

Wasn't that impressed with Fisch this year. South was fucking horrible. Worse than usual and then they got lucky in their bowl game with opt outs. Same as Smith. No on both.

Get someone that has won something more substantial than an Alamo/Vegas bowl, even if they're older.
    Fisch would win 8-9 games here, Napier gets fired at Florida and we’re in the same position next year or 2025. I don’t like it.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

priapism said:

Fisch would win 8-9 games here, Napier gets fired at Florida and we’re in the same position next year or 2025. I don’t like it.
    I agree, but I don’t know who wins 9+ games here and is guaranteed to stay.

As you said on the pod, we don’t have a Harbaugh. We have Tui.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jesus Christ after reading the thread I’m now getting sold on Pete Fucking Carroll

He'd get us back to at least a gay-off win by year 2, if not year 1.
    😂
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

priapism said:

I wonder if UW could get away with Fisch long term if Napier gets sacked in 2024. Fisch would have a huge buyout at UW and Florida is probably still paying Will Muschamp. If Napier makes it a couple more years that would be a lot scarier for UW.
  • Options
    IslandDawgIslandDawg Member Posts: 60
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Don’t any of you watch the Seahawks? He is a defensive minded coach and his defenses have sucked for years.
    I think he is past his prime. He would probably bring back Asa.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893

Don’t any of you watch the Seahawks? He is a defensive minded coach and his defenses have sucked for years.
    I think he is past his prime. He would probably bring back Asa.

Yeah he had one season without a winning record (7-10) in the past 12 years in the nfl, what a loser 🙄