Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    How ya doing Fudgie?
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    Postal91 said:

It's going to be OK, Fudgie. Find happiness in knowing that he will fail, he won't have a statue at Montlake, and we are better off knowing the snake is out of the house.

We dated a hot chick for 2 years, then she went to another dude and you realized she would have hung your dog if she was with you another year. She'll end up single with 3 kids from all different dudes, going to clubs when she's 50.
    Ana de Armas for 2 years is better than Tilda Swinton for a decade

That being said I realized midsentence that Pete carroll kind of looks like Swinton so get it done, it's a sign
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

It's going to be OK, Fudgie. Find happiness in knowing that he will fail, he won't have a statue at Montlake, and we are better off knowing the snake is out of the house.

We dated a hot chick for 2 years, then she went to another dude and you realized she would have hung your dog if she was with you another year. She'll end up single with 3 kids from all different dudes, going to clubs when she's 50.
    If we’re gonna bash women who go to ‘da club at 50, I’m out!
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,790

Postal91 said:

If we’re gonna bash women who go to ‘da club at 50, I’m out!
    There were other variables in the equation that made it complete so you're in the clear.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,492 Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

I know that chick. She's the one who will start gay rumors if you don't fuck her.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

Postal91 said:

I know that chick. She's the one who will start gay rumors if you don't fuck her.
    That is also very specific.