Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is Lanning's fault

KFD was the luckiest coach in college football this year, if Lanning doesn’t go full retard they lose that game, pick six against Arizona State, fourth down conversion against the cougs, dropped pass by Stanford tight end, Utah, Arizona ,Oregon State, Texas…etc. One fucking play doesn’t go his way and they lose.

This MFER should have lost at least three games this year, then does Alabama want him? He walked on the tightrope all year, then cashed in bigly, then pulled the fire alarm on the way out.

Shit evens out in life, the football gods are going to Reign Down on KFD.

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 13

Lanning was playing 4d chess per @SFGbob .

Lost 3 in a row to get Oregon into this position of dominance over UW.

Just wait till muhammad shows up at Oregon workouts in 10 days

I will say it is fucking annoying we? won’t get a shot at redemption over deboer next year. Like race says, beating whatever roster UW trots out next year after how bad kdb set them up post 2023 will not come close to feeling like any sort of revenge
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After all we have seen now.... Do we still want him??

When people show you who they really are, believe them.

DeBag is a snake, forever will be.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I heard he murdered someone
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 13

If he lost those games we wouldn't want him anyway. He fucked us with (not) recruiting, so we were fucked either way. Either he wins all those close games and gets hired away, or he loses them and he's a shit coach with shit recruiting.

It's not Lanning's fault, but it's sad that he is building the ucks for the future while the DB was setting our future up for failure.

Oregon is always building for the future

Next years champs

Lanning has a shot to beat UW now

Imagine thinking that means something
    It's a bit of a Catch 22. You either have to say Lanning is not a good coach (no argument from me) because he lost with a better team (which I don't believe), or you have to say he's a good coach who lost to a better team. One of those has to be right. Or, I guess, since the games were close you could write it all off as unlucky duckies, which is in line with the OP. Shrug.

I don't know what kind of coach Lanning really is, but he seems to have won over most on this board as a solid coach. But then again, it supported the Dwag narrative to build up Oregon after beating them. So there's that. Anyway, like Debore, he didn't exactly inherit a rebuilding project. But UW beat UO in the Portal Olympics with Penix. There's hardly any debate about that. I suppose that's the game today, but if he had stayed, would he have outcoached Lanning by a wide enough margin to make up for what he's losing? There is no debating that almost all of the other parts were brought here by Peterman.

The good news is that it can forever be said that Lanning is lucky he doens't have to face Deboar again ... at least not in the Big 10.

I think I'm still right.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,533
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ReignMan said:

KFD was the luckiest coach in college football this year, if Lanning doesn’t go full retard they lose that game, pick six against Arizona State, fourth down conversion against the cougs, dropped pass by Stanford tight end, Utah, Arizona ,Oregon State, Texas…etc. One fucking play doesn’t go his way and they lose.

This MFER should have lost at least three games this year, then does Alabama want him? He walked on the tightrope all year, then cashed in bigly, then pulled the fire alarm on the way out.

Shit evens out in life, the football gods are going to Reign Down on KFD.

Is what it is. Specifically in that rivalry take the wins. Is there some long term possible route where losing those games is better? Sure, but just as easily it might not be.
    ntxduck said:

Just wait till muhammad shows up at Oregon workouts in 10 days

I will say it is fucking annoying we? won’t get a shot at redemption over deboer next year. Like race says, beating whatever roster UW trots out next year after how bad kdb set them up post 2023 will not come close to feeling like any sort of revenge
    Bothered me for a second but mercenary gonna mercenary.
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    If it wasn't Alabama, it would have been the next hot chick in line, the guy was a complete fraud for personal gain. What really sucks is timing and his complete lack of recruiting, put his picture next to Howard Shultz and Clay Bennett.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

If he lost those games we wouldn't want him anyway. He fucked us with (not) recruiting, so we were fucked either way. Either he wins all those close games and gets hired away, or he loses them and he's a shit coach with shit recruiting.

It's not Lanning's fault, but it's sad that he is building the ucks for the future while the DB was setting our future up for failure.

Next years champs

It's a bit of a Catch 22. You either have to say Lanning is not a good coach (no argument from me) because he lost with a better team (which I don't believe), or you have to say he's a good coach who lost to a better team. One of those has to be right. Or, I guess, since the games were close you could write it all off as unlucky duckies, which is in line with the OP. Shrug.

I don't know what kind of coach Lanning really is, but he seems to have won over most on this board as a solid coach. But then again, it supported the Dwag narrative to build up Oregon after beating them. So there's that. Anyway, like Debore, he didn't exactly inherit a rebuilding project. But UW beat UO in the Portal Olympics with Penix. There's hardly any debate about that. I suppose that's the game today, but if he had stayed, would he have outcoached Lanning by a wide enough margin to make up for what he's losing? There is no debating that almost all of the other parts were brought here by Peterman.

The good news is that it can forever be said that Lanning is lucky he doens't have to face Deboar again ... at least not in the Big 10.

I think I'm still right.
    The question for uw fans is this.

When Oregon is in the playoff next year and they're playing Bama, who do you root for?

Plane crashes, natural disasters, AIDS and NOC are not options.
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

Next years champs

I think I'm still right.

When Oregon is in the playoff next year and they're playing Bama, who do you root for?

Doesn’t matter who we root for because at the end of the day we all know Lanning can’t beat DeBoer.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Next years champs

I think I'm still right.

Fuck off
    You're so broken it's tragic.

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We could actually blame Penix too. If he didn’t come back this year we probably lose 4 games with DMo and we’re ready to run DeBag out of town

I’m not blaming so don’t twist. Just saying you could.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Next years champs

I think I'm still right.

How does Oregon make the playoffs with 3 losses????
  • Options
    Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 109
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Postal91 said:

We probably will start seeing 3 loss teams in the 12 team playoff.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,386
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Next years champs

I think I'm still right.

Fuck off

Pussy
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Next years champs

I think I'm still right.

Fuck off

Pussy
    See.
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

46XiJCAB said:

Next years champs

I think I'm still right.

NGH.

There are not 3 teams in the B1G beating Oregon next year.

Oregon or Bama?