Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Julius Buelow sends a DM to Kalen DeBoer

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 13

Guys like Buelow bought the fuck in and got fucked for it. Disgusting really

Huff is about to stay for a 5th HC (I'm choosing to count Bob G) and keep the hogmollies. This is important, just like his previous retention. He's probably sick of this shit though. Also he probably will go to Bama because the rusty cheese-grater aint over yet.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

OKG

Suppose I have a new favorite player

That's a perfect meme, bc Woody is the true GOAT. Wonder what opendorse options he has
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need to make a hardcore husky player post of the week badge and then we can send it to them to post on social media and they'll get cash for it too. $21 will let you have him post whatever on his social media and that would be pretty hysterical
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I’m just gonna own it and say it’s almost embarrassing how mad this shit can make me. And it’s been a long fucking time until the anger felt this intense.

As much as this shit sucks, I’m not taking this as a complete failure on the face of UW. Yes, I’m sure hindsight is going to allow for an evisceration of Troy Dannen. Fuck Troy Dannen though. He’s not Husky football. Send him back to New Orleans on the next fucking flight for all I care. I’m not going anywhere because of all the guys I mentioned earlier and the 100s of others I’m too pissed to type right now.

It’s bigger than one man, always has been. Always fucking will be.

I gotta evaluate Troy in Fall. Huge possibility this had nothing to do with him, which makes it even worse for a variety of reasons. Let's see how Troy responds. What other options are there? Hiring a new AD?