Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh, and one last thing…

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 13

Swaye said:

I’m never, EVER, fucking falling for the OKG/He’s Going to Retire Here bullshit again.

In the glow of an undefeated season I let my guard down and allowed myself to fantasize (which so many Doogs fed into) about DeBoer being “different” and the next Don James.

When are we? going to learn?

Never, EVER, give your precious little fan heart away so easily.

*Sigh* I feel better now.

If I hadn't fucked around and gotten married I'd marry you and we could become legit Gawjuh fans and raise little DAWGS, but the red and black ones, not the purple and gold loser ones. Season tickets. The works. What could have been....
    One of the biggest regrets in my life too. We could’ve been a HH Power Couple.

But you found your BAMA! 🙂

And I’m DOOMED.gif to a life of swiping right on a bunch of randos on the dating apps…probably like that fucker Troy Dannon is now. Is there a Tinder for athletic directors and coaches? Because this university is trying slide into every coordinator’s DMs. “Hey Grubb! You up? 🏈🏟️🍆😛”
    Not really. Read my post and PM me. Join the distinguished list of women who have been creep'd. They're never the same again.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Oh shit I just saw the news

Wasn’t the whole point of breaking up the pac so that stuff like this wouldn’t happen?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Coaches jump around from Oklahomo to USC, FSU to fucking aTM, and from ND to LSU. It's America.

I don't get why there's shock. Anger and sadness, maybe.

I have railed against the SECification for a long tim, but this is the result folks. If you want to come at me for the truth, go fuck yourself
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Imagine being married with kids and running a Barstool account…
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m never, EVER, fucking falling for the OKG/He’s Going to Retire Here bullshit again.

In the glow of an undefeated season I let my guard down and allowed myself to fantasize (which so many Doogs fed into) about DeBoer being “different” and the next Don James.

It’s the NCAA version of ‘just the tip’.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Oh shit I just saw the news

Wasn’t the whole point of breaking up the pac so that stuff like this wouldn’t happen?

You can take the Doog out of the Pac 12 but you can’t…something, something.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

If I hadn't fucked around and gotten married I'd marry you and we could become legit Gawjuh fans and raise little DAWGS, but the red and black ones, not the purple and gold loser ones. Season tickets. The works. What could have been....
    One of the biggest regrets in my life too. We could’ve been a HH Power Couple.

But you found your BAMA! 🙂

And I’m DOOMED.gif to a life of swiping right on a bunch of randos on the dating apps…probably like that fucker Troy Dannon is now. Is there a Tinder for athletic directors and coaches? Because this university is trying slide into every coordinator’s DMs. “Hey Grubb! You up? 🏈🏟️🍆😛”
    Not really. Read my post and PM me. Join the distinguished list of women who have been creep'd. They're never the same again.
    Sorry. Got plans with Mrs. Creep later. 😉
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,101
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Is there a Tinder for athletic directors and coaches? Because this university is trying slide into every coordinator’s DMs. “Hey Grubb! You up? 🏈🏟️🍆😛”
    They all say “Long Term” but are really “Short Term Fun” 🎉
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Is there a Tinder for athletic directors and coaches? Because this university is trying slide into every coordinator’s DMs. “Hey Grubb! You up? 🏈🏟️🍆😛”
    Yup. We all lie to one another to get our foot in the door to varying degrees. The mask eventually falls off and then you learn the person’s true intentions.

Plus circumstances change.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,101
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Yup. We all lie to one another to get our foot in the door to varying degrees. The mask eventually falls off and then you learn the person’s true intentions.

Plus circumstances change.
    Yep. Sadly, it seems necessary🤷‍♂️🤔