Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Coach DeBoer

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club
edited January 12 in Hardcore Husky Board
Winners can win Natties at UW, and you, sir, are no Don James.

Comments

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,729 Swaye's Wigwam
    the DB.

get fucked... douche bag.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

I wish nothing but bad things for you. Fuck you, fuck your fat wife, I hope a bunch of shitbags run train on your daughter at Bama. I hope you win enough to get blown out in the playoffs and get your fat ass fired after two years and end up at a shitty school in South Dakota. I hope you fuck the wrong coed and end up with aids. Fuck. You.

A little farther than I'm willing to go, but I don't wish DeBoer well.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,818 Founders Club

I wish nothing but bad things for you. Fuck you, fuck your fat wife, I hope a bunch of shitbags run train on your daughter at Bama. I hope you win enough to get blown out in the playoffs and get your fat ass fired after two years and end up at a shitty school in South Dakota. I hope you fuck the wrong coed and end up with aids. Fuck. You.

You're not going far enough then.

Fine @theknowledge . What aisle are the Dinty Moore beef stew cans for chucking at people's heads on?

Fine @theknowledge . What aisle are the Dinty Moore beef stew cans for chucking at people's heads on?
    Hurtful. Im not your enemy fren

At DeBoer's head, guy. Not yours.

I though grocery store clerk humor was your lane, buddy.

At DeBoer's head, guy. Not yours.

I though grocery store clerk humor was your lane, buddy.
    I'm distracted.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Finally someone willing to admit what I’ve said for 2 years. 90-11 is indeed Fat. Thank you.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,669 Standard Supporter
    I hope he goes full Mike Price before he really starts - being Dutch, I hope he gets caught with his finger in a dyke
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,590 Swaye's Wigwam
    TXDawg said:

Could've had a statue, but now he'll be roadkill for the Finebaum listeners.

this is all that needs to be said.

We are all rooting for Kalen to lay down in bed at night and have that thought absolutely haunt him.

Mercenary that is good at motivating someone else's players. Lets see how he does with the brightest possible spotlight and impossible standards. Probably not well enough.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,413 Swaye's Wigwam
    I will laugh if he peace's on Bama for the Cowboys in 25 months