Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oh, and one last thing…

I’m never, EVER, fucking falling for the OKG/He’s Going to Retire Here bullshit again.

In the glow of an undefeated season I let my guard down and allowed myself to fantasize (which so many Doogs fed into) about DeBoer being “different” and the next Don James.

When are we? going to learn?

Never, EVER, give your precious little fan heart away so easily.

*Sigh* I feel better now.

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My innocence is finally gone
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m here for you.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I’m never, EVER, fucking falling for the OKG/He’s Going to Retire Here bullshit again.

In the glow of an undefeated season I let my guard down and allowed myself to fantasize (which so many Doogs fed into) about DeBoer being “different” and the next Don James.

No really I want a serious relationship with you not a one night stand

Cause it takes more than one night to stand? (I old too, not ancient of old days, but still)
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,576
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #fedderprogram
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,542
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexa play TAINTed love

GRUNDLE STOp
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

If I hadn't fucked around and gotten married I'd marry you and we could become legit Gawjuh fans and raise little DAWGS, but the red and black ones, not the purple and gold loser ones. Season tickets. The works. What could have been....
    I fucked around and got married too, but I'm up for something quick and dirty. No phone numbers, no addresses, and I wear a Ronald Reagan mask. A divorce in the creep household would be fucking expensive af.
    divorce in any household is expensive - did not believe it the first time, did the second.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,950
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 12
    PurpleJ said:

I might have to move to Bama now and revenge fuck DeBoer’s daughter. I’m a Viking warlord pal!

fb live?

I wonder if this one makes message board geniuses.
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Onlyfans. Gotta get paid.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

If I hadn't fucked around and gotten married I'd marry you and we could become legit Gawjuh fans and raise little DAWGS, but the red and black ones, not the purple and gold loser ones. Season tickets. The works. What could have been....
    One of the biggest regrets in my life too. We could’ve been a HH Power Couple.

But you found your BAMA! 🙂

And I’m DOOMED.gif of swiping right on a bunch of randos on the dating apps…probably like that fucker Troy Dannon is now. Is there a Tinder for athletic directors and coaches? Because this university is trying slide into every coordinator’s DMs. “Hey Grubb! You up? 🏈🏟️🍆😛”
    I lol'ed for REAL at the "slide into the DMs" part. 10/10
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

No really I want a serious relationship with you not a one night stand

DeBoer love bombed us.

@GrundleStiltzkin knew he only wanted one thing. Now he’s coming over with a pint of Ben & Jerry’s to binge watch Bridgerton with me while I cry and fighting off the urge to say, “I told you so.”
    @GrundleStiltzkin crystal balled the shit out of this bad ending.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,075
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Is it hot in here?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

One of the biggest regrets in my life too. We could’ve been a HH Power Couple.

But you found your BAMA! 🙂

And I’m DOOMED.gif of swiping right on a bunch of randos on the dating apps…probably like that fucker Troy Dannon is now. Is there a Tinder for athletic directors and coaches? Because this university is trying slide into every coordinator’s DMs. “Hey Grubb! You up? 🏈🏟️🍆😛”
    I lol'ed for REAL at the "slide into the DMs" part. 10/10
    🥰

Gotta try to find some humor in all of this.