Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The best part about this meltdown

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited January 12 in Hardcore Husky Board
We? will probably want DeBoer fired at some point next year if he stays.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    if you can't handle the ups and downs of HH without lithium, might need a new hobby
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,013
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

if you can't handle the ups and downs of HH without lithium, might need a new hobby

Just got off the shit. If anyone needs some just give me a holler. I accept Venmo, cash app, or zj’s
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,427
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 12

FireCohen said:

Just got off the shit. If anyone needs some just give me a holler. I accept Venmo, cash app, or zj’s
    5mg lithium orotate tablets are wonderful, and can be bought cheap on Amazon/other places. Prescription strength is way higher. Sometimes I take 6 of the 5mgs. Not much different at 30mg but it's better because there's more. I ran out and that's unfortunate right now. Thanks for the reminder, guys.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

For some reason under the assumption that DeBoer leaves I have a huge disdain and hatred for the new Husky Head Coach already. I can't wait.
  • Options
    Founders Club

For some reason under the assumption that DeBoer leaves I have a huge disdain and hatred for the new Husky Head Coach already. I can't wait.
    Gonna be wild when a refreshed Petersen comes out of retirement to save the program.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

5mg lithium orotate tablets are wonderful, and can be bought cheap on Amazon/other places. Prescription strength is way higher. Sometimes I take 6 of the 5mgs. Not much different at 30mg but it's better because there's more. I ran out and that's unfortunate right now. Thanks for the reminder, guys.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 12
    Canadawg said:

FireCohen said:

You think I'm joking?

https://www.amazon.com/Capsules-Balanced-Double-Wood-Supplements/dp/B0C62SZL3Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_pp

Cmon now. Listen up. Lithium is one of the most researched substances on the planet, natural, and is extremely well tolerated by most everyone at low doses (prescription strength is in the 100s of mgs). This isn't your grandfather's psyche ward.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,013
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

@CallMeBigErn Yeah… I had that real shit. When I was up to 250mg and my palms sweated like Eminem, my brain was no longer in communication with the tips of my finger tips when typing, and I could no longer auto pilot through sales presentations cause my cognitive had gone to shit; I said it was time for a change. Kept the highs and lows of recruiting at a much more manageable state which was good.

Since I no longer have my meds dialed in I would say the next 24-72 hrs will be interesting.