Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Well shit, in the end he was just a kid having fun with a glow stick under the blankets. Cool story, glad that we now know.

He certainly is the goat. Unfortunate ending but oh well
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    It is hard to fathom Monday being his last game. That potential outcome for his performance did not enter my mind prior to the game. The missed TD to Rome with no one within 15 yards of him. The pick to start the 3rd quarter, the force for the second pick. Balls being thrown off target. I really didn’t expect the team to come out tight. Was the 91’ captains addressing the team the night before the game added pressure? Should they have watched the Accountant and leopards hunting in the jungle?

I do feel bad for the offense. So many missed opportunities. A knife twist to the gut. They would love have that game back. It will eat at the coaches for a long time. If it doesn’t eat at them? It should.

I truly thought they would go all out with the game plan. Michigan out coached them. A rarity for the UW staff.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

It is hard to fathom Monday being his last game. That potential outcome for his performance did not enter my mind prior to the game. The missed TD to Rome with no one within 15 yards of him. The pick to start the 3rd quarter, the force for the second pick. Balls being thrown off target. I really didn’t expect the team to come out tight. Was the 91’ captains addressing the team the night before the game added pressure? Should they have watched the Accountant and leopards hunting in the jungle?

I do feel bad for the offense. So many missed opportunities. A knife twist to the gut. They would love have that game back. It will eat at the coaches for a long time. If it doesn’t eat at them? It should.

I truly thought they would go all out with the game plan. Michigan out coached them. A rarity for the UW staff.

*Alabama staff
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,270 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Don't watch Max Duggan look unphased against them last year if you want to feel even worse.