Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nothings changed with me

wobidbuswobidbus Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 308
Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Still feels like I got punched in the sternum.

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,154
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

wobidbus said:

Still feels like I got punched in the sternum nuts.

Fixed.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 10
    Seeing how corrupt, corporatized, and f*cked up college football is lessens the pain for me.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I feel like my dog died. Said that to one of my subordinates via teams yesterday and apparently she gasped out loud prompting everyone to ask her what was wrong. Reading comprehension is hard for her as all she read was my dog died.

Not going to lie, this trip was fucking expensive. Didn’t anticipate getting bent over so bad for tickets but wasn’t going to watch from the bleeds. TOF has legitimately threatened to kill me. Was hoping for a divorce but can’t win them all.

Would’ve made up the cost of the tickets with a W and hitting the over. So that’s making this sting even more.

Getting in at 1:30a and up at 6a for work definitely sucks ass.

Silver lining, I guess, was seeing the game with my son and meeting you jerk offs.

Still FMFMFM and FMFYFE. Hope everyone has a shitty day.

@HuskyJW
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Huge fucking football hangover today and I’ve had one drink in the last 2 weeks

Need some personal later guysm to detox
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I feel like my dog died. Said that to one of my subordinates via teams yesterday and apparently she gasped out loud prompting everyone to ask her what was wrong. Reading comprehension is hard for her as all she read was my dog died.

Not going to lie, this trip was fucking expensive. Didn’t anticipate getting bent over so bad for tickets but wasn’t going to watch from the bleeds. TOF has legitimately threatened to kill me. Was hoping for a divorce but can’t win them all.

Would’ve made up the cost of the tickets with a W and hitting the over. So that’s making this sting even more.

Silver lining, I guess, was seeing the game with my son and meeting you jerk offs.

I have heard that a decent number of people got fucked and didn't make the game because of flights. So as expensive as it was, at least you didn't have to eat the cost of the trip and tix and not get to the game.

And despite the final score, it was a good game much of the way.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have heard that a decent number of people got fucked and didn't make the game because of flights. So as expensive as it was, at least you didn't have to eat the cost of the trip and tix and not get to the game.

1st half felt ok… still were with-in a score but not playing particularly great. Figured they’d pull it together. After the opening INT I thought this might just not be our night.

Glad I didn’t see any grown men crying. I did however see grown men wearing these oversized hats. If anyone here has one I need you to wear it and walk into oncoming traffic at your nearest interstate or highway.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How to say you’re a man with an oversized hat without saying it.

• Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1st half felt ok… still were with-in a score but not playing particularly great. Figured they’d pull it together. After the opening INT I thought this might just not be our night.

Glad I didn’t see any grown men crying. I did however see grown men wearing these oversized hats. If anyone here has one I need you to wear it and walk into oncoming traffic at your nearest interstate or highway.
    They aren't for everybody