Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who Holds Better Than Michigan.....NOOOOBODY

*Cough* Number 52 *Cough*

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    yeah, Michigan held all night long and it went uncalled.

Sadly, the UW o-line got blown up and then held.
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 799
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 10

haha, literally put a hold on the front page. That's hilarious.

I don't blame the refs for losing the game, I blame us. Playcalling, OL play, Penix crapping himself, etc. However, seeing the blatant hold non-calls makes me really annoyed when they DID call that hold on Rosengarten.

Lol I dont blame them either. It didnt help, but Michigan was the better team at the end of the day and we were lucky to even have a chance in the 4th quarter. Just trying to lighten the mood.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

haha, literally put a hold on the front page. That's hilarious.

I don't blame the refs for losing the game, I blame us. Playcalling, OL play, Penix crapping himself, etc. However, seeing the blatant hold non-calls makes me really annoyed when they DID call that hold on Rosengarten.

Lol I dont blame them either. It didnt help, but Michigan was the better team at the end of the day and we were lucky to even have a chance in the 4th quarter. Just trying to lighten the mood.
    Yeah, on a neutral site Michigan wins that game 7 out of 10 times IMO
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,994
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That cover is depressing nonetheless

Can't we get back to complaining about Peterman?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,503
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Said on the pod I think that it reminded of me when I was more into Pac-12 basketball in the 2000s and early-2010s and it felt like every year super skilled Pac-10/12 would get deep into the tournament and then they run into games where the other team is just "more physical" and the announcers are climaxing but magically the Pac school gets called for really key soft shit at a terrible time. Rewatching I'm still upset with #3 headhunting Westover to the point he basically knocks his helmet off and it didn't even get mentioned.

Does it work if I sadly think that might have actually been a better matchup for a Peterman team?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    HuskyBuck said:

Said on the pod I think that it reminded of me when I was more into Pac-12 basketball in the 2000s and early-2010s and it felt like every year super skilled Pac-10/12 would get deep into the tournament and then they run into games where the other team is just "more physical" and the announcers are climaxing but magically the Pac school gets called for really key soft shit at a terrible time. Rewatching I'm still upset with #3 headhunting Westover to the point he basically knocks his helmet off and it didn't even get mentioned.

Does it work if I sadly think that might have actually been a better matchup for a Peterman team?
    The worst of this was when UW was dominating UConn in the 2006 tourney then in the 2nd half Roy picks up a foul and then gets called for a double technical with Rudy Gay for them trash talking to each other. All of a sudden he went from a safe 2 fouls with 11 mins remaining to being on the verge of fouling out and has to sit a very long time.

THAT game was bullshit.
    Probably the last genuinely interesting UW hoops team.