Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Presented wthout further comment

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

Shaw had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    This could end up being the best defense in the conference. Problem is so is Stanford. I lost my shit right after but came to the conclusion that if we punted we beat those fuckers. Hurts. Petersen is a great coach. You see him squatting to take a shit the whole game and throw on every down like Sark when behind? Fuck no,

Pete coached exact same game he did at Hawaii. Just fucked 1 call badly, and turns out wasnt just his fault. He wanted out of it. Stand behind this guy. He wont go 8-4 in year 5.

Imagine if he had Kessler (which he almost did) or any other seasoned jr with ability? Stanford gets their asses beat

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I actually agree. He owned the fake punt while it was obvious the players didn't audible out of it. These are growing pains of communication and transitioning staff.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

This could end up being the best defense in the conference. Problem is so is Stanford. I lost my shit right after but came to the conclusion that if we punted we beat those fuckers. Hurts. Petersen is a great coach. You see him squatting to take a shit the whole game and throw on every down like Sark when behind? Fuck no,

Pete coached exact same game he did at Hawaii. Just fucked 1 call badly, and turns out wasnt just his fault. He wanted out of it. Stand behind this guy. He wont go 8-4 in year 5.

Imagine if he had Kessler (which he almost did) or any other seasoned jr with ability? Stanford gets their asses beat

Fuck everyone that up voted this shit.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,327
    I would have liked to punt there with a 1 point lead after two successful PATs #missingcodybruns
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,155 Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

I would have liked to punt there with a 1 point lead after two successful PATs #missingcodybruns

#lunchpail
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Fuck everyone that up voted this shit.
    I up voted it for the squatting to take a shit line.

My apologies.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    don't forget Timu's pick six he tried to catch with his helmet.

I blame Peterman for that, too.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

don't forget Timu's pick six he tried to catch with his helmet.

I blame Peterman for that, too.

He looked blindfolded trying to catch that.

FM.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,340
    edited October 2014

uzi said:

Petersen had 10 months.
    End of thread
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

uzi said:

Petersen had 10 months.
    #SvenWasRight
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

uzi said:

Petersen had 10 months.
    I'm not going to side with uzi but naaaaaaaaaaaaaw. That's really fucking stupid. You should be able to figure out why on your own.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

uzi said:

Petersen had 10 months.
    I'm not going to side with uzi but naaaaaaaaaaaaaw. That's really fucking stupid. You should be able to figure out why on your own.
    Sides on a message board don't matter. They only matter on the field.

Besides, Damone's right.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,391 Founders Club

If being sick-and-fucking-tired of waiting for year 5 to be special is wrong, I don't want to be right.