Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Houston Pregame Circle Jerk

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Almost forgot. Shoutout to @melurkyoulongtime

Walked up to the table and muttered something along the lines of “is this the circle jerk?” Very solid entry.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Walked up to the table and muttered something along the lines of “is this the circle jerk?” Very solid entry.

And a very tall human.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The presence of the ginger made me hesitate for a moment, but I figured you'd provided sufficient warnings. Shout out to everyone for exceeding my incredibly low expectations.

Also, fuck me. Driving from Nashville was an atrocious decision.. at least had plenty of time to get some perspective
    No harm, no foul.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The presence of the ginger made me hesitate for a moment, but I figured you'd provided sufficient warnings. Shout out to everyone for exceeding my incredibly low expectations.

Also, fuck me. Driving from Nashville was an atrocious decision.. at least had plenty of time to get some perspective
    What was the drive time? Had to be close to 12 hours.
  • Options
    melurkyoulongtimemelurkyoulongtime Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

What was the drive time? Had to be close to 12 hours.
    Yeah ended up around 12.5 since I got stuck in traffic somewhere in TX or Arkansas