Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apparently 46X and Bob

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,495
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
were actually alive after all and were and slamming their fat wives' massive fucking sandbags in celebration last night.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    34-13.

I’m just laughing at the thought of your stupid ass sitting there on the 20 watching UM pile drive your lines in the first quarter.

Then you had that ray of hope before Harbaugh and UM went in hard and finished it off.

Kinda like you and your BF.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

34-13.

I’m just laughing at the thought of your stupid ass sitting there on the 20 watching UM pile drive your lines in the first quarter.

Then you had that ray of hope before Harbaugh and UM went in hard and finished it off.

The up vote from Bill is expected. He is haie's little blow-job boy Tonto, but the up vote from Race for that post? He has fucking lost his edge most likely never to be found again.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

34-13.

The up vote from Bill is expected. He is haie's little blow-job boy Tonto, but the up vote from Race for that post? He has fucking lost his edge most likely never to be found again.
    Race has grown bitter in his geezer years.

Sad.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 9
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

34-13.

Sad.
    You can be a bitter as you like but up voting garbage like that? Not funny, not original, just a stupid worthless post that I'd expect from a 8th grader. The old Race could insult you and make you laugh at the same time. haie makes no one laugh, unless it's to laugh at him and he is about as witty as cold mush.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

34-13.

Sad.
    You can be a bitter as you like but up voting garbage like that? Not funny, not original, just a stupid worthless post that I'd expect from a 8th grader. The old Race could insult you and make you laugh at the same time. haie makes no one laugh, unless it's laugh at him and he is about as witty as cold mush.
    @haie has as much humor as an unmarried, childless, mid-50’s, white liberal feminist, with a herd of cats just waiting to feast on her corpse when she decides to finally end it all.