Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One last bitch

WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,578
First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam
How do you lose that game by more than you lost to Alabama in 2016?

Comments

• Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,113
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    TheHB said:

How do you lose that game by more than you lost to Alabama in 2016?

The least UW could have done was score 17.
    34-17 still in play next season when Michigan comes to Seattle
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The Bama game was way more lopsided than this game. After an abysmal 1st quarter it was competitive up until midway through the 4th because our defense somehow kept us in it.

Their final touchdown came from a 4th down interception where Penix really just had to Chuck it up and hope we came down with it.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,578
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Bama game was way more lopsided than this game. After an abysmal 1st quarter it was competitive up until midway through the 4th because our defense somehow kept us in it.

Their final touchdown came from a 4th down interception where Penix really just had to Chuck it up and hope we came down with it.

Yeah the funny thought popped into my mind as another frustration that this game was much closer yet somehow the score was a bigger margin. Recruiting needs to get a lot better on defense and quick.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,298
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    2016 against Bama we had them at 3rd and 10 from their own 10 and gave up a first down on a draw play. A play or two later Scarbourough houses one for the clinching TD.

Felt similar to McCarthy converting that 3rd down when Michigan was deep in their own territory in the 4th. Ugh.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,930
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

2016 against Bama we had them at 3rd and 10 from their own 10 and gave up a first down on a draw play. A play or two later Scarbourough houses one for the clinching TD.

Felt similar to McCarthy converting that 3rd down when Michigan was deep in their own territory in the 4th. Ugh.

I thought about the parallels right before Michigan snapped the ball. I was excited to see McCarthy drop back to pass and then died when I saw UW didn’t have anyone within 20 yards of him in the middle of the field.