Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2023]

1118119120121122124»

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dannarc said:

Culp is due, he was open on the TE fade and Penix just missed him last game, I have a feeling he is going to have a big catch today, ala USC game

Yeah Culp is ready to rock too. Cuevas/Westover are still the bigger game-breaking receiving threats overall, I think. Culp will be doin a lot of dirt dawg work in the trenches this game, I reckon.
    Moore’s blocking could be important too
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dannarc said:

Culp is due, he was open on the TE fade and Penix just missed him last game, I have a feeling he is going to have a big catch today, ala USC game

Yeah Culp is ready to rock too. Cuevas/Westover are still the bigger game-breaking receiving threats overall, I think. Culp will be doin a lot of dirt dawg work in the trenches this game, I reckon.
    Moore’s blocking could be important too
    If he plays like the USC game, then yes

If he plays like the OSU game, then I think we'll see Cuevas and Culp
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's not pretend Westy out isn't a huge bummer. Guy has been ridiculously clutch all year.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Let's not pretend Westy out isn't a huge bummer. Guy has been ridiculously clutch all year.

I'm going to pretend and just assume we win a game we make way more stressful than it needs to be.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    @DerekJohnson it's time for a 2024 Open Thread. I feel like that's the place for me and maybe others right now. Flip the switch baby.