Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer

DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Is a great fucking coach. He did this in year two after Lake took this roster to 4-8.

Yeah, we’re losing a ton of talent, but winners win, and DeBoer is a winner. None of these guys were supposed to be this good, and then DeBoer turned a bunch of them into future NFL draft picks.

If we pony up and pay the man, we will keep winning.

I’m drunk and depressed. Go Dawgs.

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Drunk and depressed. Sounds like a true DWAG fan to me.
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 277
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    So help me fucking god if he goes to Michigan.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Canadawg said:

He deserves a couple weeks in Maui but he looks about ready for September

Oh yea his blood is boiling and it should be. He knows how many opportunities were missed. I don’t have any doubts he is the most rattled person on this planet going to bed tonight.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

That would make sense. We’re the fucking idiots who thought we could have nice things.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yeah but even he won’t be able to get the Bears to 10 wins….
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

He deserves a couple weeks in Maui but he looks about ready for September

Oh yea his blood is boiling and it should be. He knows how many opportunities were missed. I don’t have any doubts he is the most rattled person on this planet going to bed tonight.
    Rattled? Nah

Pissed? Probably

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    wobidbus said:

I don’t think he would want Harbaugh’s sloppy seconds. I’m guessing he sees at as a personal mission to get UW back here, seeing how it’s proven it can be done, plus he has a good combination of resources and an upper campus that will mostly leave him to it.

this is my hope as well

He seems too competitive to leave, if that makes sense.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    wobidbus said:

I don’t think he would want Harbaugh’s sloppy seconds. I’m guessing he sees at as a personal mission to get UW back here, seeing how it’s proven it can be done, plus he has a good combination of resources and an upper campus that will mostly leave him to it.

Also, why would Michigan want a pass-happy coach. They are jacked to be a power running team again.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 9

He’s 25-3 with a Pac-12 title, Sugar Bowl win, 3 wins over top 10 Oregon teams in a row, like 8-1 against ranked opponents or something, and a retarded record as the underdog.

I get the instant anger after the loss but anyone who isn’t thrilled what he’s done in 2 years coming off the lowest point of the program since 08 are fucking mouth breathers. Legit retarded fans.

People have to be honest, coaches put our players in a great place to succeed. Penix lost the game tonight,not coaches. If anyone watched that game they saw great calls for most of the game and Penix just missing passes he didn’t miss against Texas.

Sucks to say but in the big light, Penix struggled.
    Penix won this program its first big game since 2001 by lighting up 12-1 Texas in New Orleans.

Put some fucking respect on this mans name. He wasn't great tonight, but the coaching staff didn't adjust at all to take some heat off him.

He had no running game. None at all. And bad pass pro.

DIAFF with these stupid fucking takes.

• Options

He’s 25-3 with a Pac-12 title, Sugar Bowl win, 3 wins over top 10 Oregon teams in a row, like 8-1 against ranked opponents or something, and a retarded record as the underdog.

I get the instant anger after the loss but anyone who isn’t thrilled what he’s done in 2 years coming off the lowest point of the program since 08 are fucking mouth breathers. Legit retarded fans.

People have to be honest, coaches put our players in a great place to succeed. Penix lost the game tonight,not coaches. If anyone watched that game they saw great calls for most of the game and Penix just missing passes he didn’t miss against Texas.

Penix won this program its first big game since 2001 by lighting up 12-1 Texas in New Orleans.

Put some fucking respect on this mans name. He wasn't great tonight, but the coaching staff didn't adjust at all to take some heat off him.

You gonna write him a thank you letter?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 9
    thechatch said:

Beating your team twice was good enough for me

actually, make that 3 times
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Heisman trophy guys make adjustments and most definitely make wide open throws multiple times in big moments. We can all admit that Penix has been amazing and blew the game tonight. This isn’t dawgman, we’re good being honest at the reality of the game. Penix no showed
  • Options
    Founders Club

Heisman trophy guys make adjustments and most definitely make wide open throws multiple times in big moments. We can all admit that Penix has been amazing and blew the game tonight. This isn’t dawgman, we’re good being honest at the reality of the game. Penix no showed
    The Heisman winner lost 3 games. You can't always throw for 400 yards every game.
  • Options

thechatch said:

Beating your team twice was good enough for me

actually, make that 3 times
    We know that’s good enough for you guys.

We know.