Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Talked shit, got hit

And I don't regret a god damn thing.

14-1, a squad with ice cold wins running through their veins. Just not good enough to hang with a tough ass Michigan team. Love this team, but this one will sting for awhile.

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    For how long? You root for a team in the state of Worshiton which only helps your demise.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,980
    The other story is that Penix shit down his leg on the biggest stage could have thrown 4 picks instead of two.

Acting like you were a couple of plays away from winning when it was 34-13….

lol ok
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

The other story is that Penix shit down his leg on the biggest stage could have thrown 4 picks instead of two.

lol ok

Zero
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,250
    thechatch said:

lol ok

HRYK
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

lol ok

It was anyone's ballgame in the 4th quarter

thechatch said:

lol ok

Zero
    Tell me I’m wrong.

If you want a “WE BEAT OREGON” tee shirt, I’m sure Haie bought multiples in case he got the size wrong…
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol ok

Zero
    Tell me I’m wrong.

If you want a “WE BEAT OREGON” tee shirt, I’m sure Haie bought multiples in case he got the size wrong…

Zero

thechatch said:

lol ok

And then it was 34-13 at the end.

But sure. You were just a couple of plays away.

Kinda like Oregon tOSU 9 years ago.

“If only Dwayne Stanford had caught that bomb from Mariota we wouldn’t have lost by 20!”

😂
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,083

thechatch said:

lol ok

Yeah, no PGOS.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

lol ok

And then it was 34-13 at the end.

But sure. You were just a couple of plays away.

Kinda like Oregon tOSU 9 years ago.

“If only Dwayne Stanford had caught that bomb from Mariota we wouldn’t have lost by 20!”

😂
    So whoregon's 9th offseason natty was won tonight?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 9
    biak1 said:

thechatch said:

lol ok

Yeah, no PGOS.
    I must have missed a 44 yard pass to Odunze with 11 minutes left in the 4th, down by 7, called back by a questionable play call

You guys are so butthurt you can't even acknowledge it was still a game when that play happened. As if Michigan was dead when they were trailing by 7 with 2 minutes left just a week earlier.

Christ.