Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It’s shifting - offense wins championships

LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,243
I’ve been getting more confident as the week has went on. I truly think Michigan hasn’t played anybody. We will score, albeit probably in the 30s, and win the Natty. True, our D isn’t nearly as good as UM but our offense is light years ahead of theirs. We will scheme the fuck out of Johnson or whatever the name of their best DB.

Also the script is underdog wins. Everybody picking Michigan.

We’re going to win it all and DeBoer makes 10-12 mil and retires as the better Don James.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

I’ve been getting more confident as the week has went on. I truly think Michigan hasn’t played anybody. We will score, albeit probably in the 30s, and win the Natty. True, our D isn’t nearly as good as UM but our offense is light years ahead of theirs. We will scheme the fuck out of Johnson or whatever the name of their best DB.

Also the script is underdog wins. Everybody picking Michigan.

We’re going to win it all and DeBoer makes 10-12 mil and retires as the better Don James.

Everyone knows you can’t evaluate a coach until Year 3. I’ll be waiting until then.
    People are overlooking that 14-1 is still on the table
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    DeBoer is winning with John Donovan’s guys
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    In fairness, you didn’t say who’s offense.

But still, fuck you
  • HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,716 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 9
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    @LongDukDong may still be dialed in