Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I’m not dealing with the stress very well…

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam
Pretty obvious but since the semi game I’ve been anxious as fuck. During the game I posted about every thing but the game, mainly women IIRC. It worked until the last minute when they almost lost the game and subsequent dollars attached to my parlay. Almost had a heart attack.

Since then I’ve been shit posting at an exceptionally high clip, I’m sorry.

Don’t yet have tickets and that stresses me out. Also, haven’t placed my second parlay and the o/u isn’t coming down. Oh and then there’s the whole playing for a national title thing - the most important part.

So wish I was still drinking and drugging. @CFetters_Nacho_Lover might need one of those edibles. Also going to need a victory cigar, something I’ve missed for 2 yrs now. Ginger will keep his mouth shut, I’ll buy his silence.

Why am I rambling about stuff nogaf about? Anxiety. I hope you all are finding better ways to deal. Thanks for being my therapist. Checks in the mail.

Go dawgs.
Tagged:

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    if we? win we deserve to fall off the wagon for a week or two
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam

How I picture Dirty Souf IRL

Left or right?

Picture borat meets ali g meets Emilio Lopez. And yes, I know.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just make sure the edibles are indica leaning. A strong sativa buzz might kick that anxiety up to emergency room levels.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 6
    chuck said:

Just make sure the edibles are indica leaning. A strong sativa buzz might kick that anxiety up to emergency room levels.

In my experience THC is an overrated anxiety reducer in any form or strain. I often like to scoff and roll my eyes at anyone who tells me it is. In truth THC is an incredible anxiety increaser. That all being said, I use regularly and I'm high right now.

For anxiety, take some beta blockers or use CBD.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,709 Standard Supporter

chuck said:

In my experience THC is an overrated anxiety reducer in any form or strain. I often like to scoff and roll my eyes at anyone who tells me it is. In truth THC is an incredible anxiety increaser. That all being said, I use regularly and I'm high right now.

@IndicaDawg, true?

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,425 Swaye's Wigwam
    Go for a walk, listen to this video, and gain some perspective.

https://youtu.be/SxAJ7PkaBgI?si=qDeoXi03w9xnF57S
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

A muscle relaxer and a PBR would be amazing right now.
    edited January 6

What a pour faggot. He’s mad because he’s wearing a Pokémon ball beanie and a pikachu shirt and likely doesn’t have an athletic bone in his body. Furthermore, these are kids, not grown adults that were obsessing over. What an asshole.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 6

What a pour faggot. He’s mad because he’s wearing a Pokémon ball beanie and a pikachu shirt and likely doesn’t have an athletic bone in his body. Furthermore, these are kids, not grown adults that were obsessing over. What an asshole.
    Dude very likely spends 12 hours a day staring at a TV guiding some imaginary character with a sword through some fantasy land while fighting other imaginary characters in order to acquire an even better sword.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

If a true indica gives you anxiety you're just a hopelessly anxious person and should seek help.
    chuck said:

chuck said:

If a true indica gives you anxiety you're just a hopelessly anxious person and should seek help.
    @CFetters_Nacho_Lover are your edibles indicka?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,594 Founders Club
    edited January 6
    Just make sure the return flight isn't on 737 Minimum and you'll be fine

Or just drink a lot

I recommend edibles from @backthepack for anxiety. Can't feel anxious if you aren't conscious.

Aren’t those roofies?