Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Florida State's Mike Norvell talk about losing by 60 Georgia

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I think they threw the game on purpose.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Half their team didn’t play
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I think the coaches actively encouraged / asked kids to not play so that they wouldn't be exposed as a fraud team and could continue to play the victim card.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I think the coaches actively encouraged / asked kids to not play so that they wouldn't be exposed as a fraud team and could continue to play the victim card.
    I dunno man. I Doubt their coaches convinced kids to declare for the draft or enter the transfer portal.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You think they intentionally wanted to be nuclear humiliated on national TV in order to play the victim card?

Are you nuts?
  • Options
    Founders Club

You think they intentionally wanted to be nuclear humiliated on national TV in order to play the victim card?

Are you nuts?
    Yeah, I’m calling bullshit on that. If they wanted to throw the game, they would have just no showed in protest. Getting intentionally ass blasted in protest makes zero sense
  • Options
    Founders Club
    What's worse for FSU? They try to win and lose by 40, or they cry victim about the portal, draft, we got screwed by the committee and it forced our kids to mail it in and lose by 60?

The choice they made was the easiest road. FSU is a total shit show right now with everything they're attempting to ditch the ACC, etc. That school is making itself look like it's run by a bunch of frat bros.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Are you nuts?
    Yeah, I’m calling bullshit on that. If they wanted to throw the game, they would have just no showed in protest. Getting intentionally ass blasted in protest makes zero sense
    Don't get paid if you don't show up.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Are you nuts?
    Triple shit post incoming.

I don't think FSU is self-aware enough to see beyond their campus and they will do anything to look like they got picked on, they get screwed by the ACC rights deal, etc. In their minds it's FSU against the world right now.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Are you nuts?
    Don't get paid if you don't show up.

Are you nuts?
    Triple shit post incoming.

I don't think FSU is self-aware enough to see beyond their campus and they will do anything to look like they got picked on, they get screwed by the ACC rights deal, etc. In their minds it's FSU against the world right now.
    Those are fair points. They are on full tilt right now. No telling what people will do once they go into crazy ex-girlfriend mode.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I miss FSU coaches who once said “it’s not my job to stop my offense…”