Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HOUSTON ROLL CALL

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    @backthepack - I think you mentioned on Twitter about rental cars and your age being expensive.

If you can get into Dallas before noon on Sunday, I’ll give you a ride to Houston.

One other thought and I have no idea on pricing but if rental cars are out of the question for you, rent a Uhaul, 1 way to Houston and then Uber in Houston and then get another Uhaul going back if you can’t get a ride.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

@backthepack - I think you mentioned on Twitter about rental cars and your age being expensive.

If you can get into Dallas before noon on Sunday, I’ll give you a ride to Houston.

One other thought and I have no idea on pricing but if rental cars are out of the question for you, rent a Uhaul, 1 way to Houston and then Uber in Houston and then get another Uhaul going back if you can’t get a ride.

You’re just going for all the rape this weekend. And with Mrs. Nacho in tow, no less.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    Founders Club

You’re just going for all the rape this weekend. And with Mrs. Nacho in tow, no less.
    She’s good at holding the phone to record video.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Who holds the tub of nacho cheese sauce while she's recording?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,945
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who holds the tub of nacho cheese sauce while she's recording?
    It’s in the video. What do you think our nuts are dipped in?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Sources said:

whlinder said:

If anyone wants help with trying to find some kind of flights DM me and I will see what I can do to help you out. It is the space I work in for the IRL job. Flying out of SEA and flying back on Tuesday are going to be quite pricey no matter how you slice it, but stuff like Vancouver BC to San Antonio and Portland to Houston can be had for

You'll need to give me:
    -where you are willing to fly from
    -what travel date absolute constraints you have
    -willingness to rent and drive in Texas

You know this season is bonkers when people provide legitimate help on this site rather than “fuck offs” and rickshaw references
    Nothing brings Hardcore Husky together like winning. Except for when it doesn’t.
    i afraid HH my night be able to handle this team hanging the banner
  • Options
    Founders Club

I'm going to the game. A sugar daddy got me a direct flight.

Go ahead and tell ‘em who the sugar daddy is!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 4

Go ahead and tell ‘em who the sugar daddy is!
    I'll let people put two and two together when the content piece of it comes out.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Glad you made it work. This is a once in a lifetim opportunity. You're going to have a blast.

Just don't pass out by halftim.
    I'm no @UW_Doog_Bot
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Be sure to look at alternative airports. On Tuesday I booked PDX to AUS on American for $400. It would have been $300 if I didn’t choose my own seats.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I’ll be there

Flying out of PDX tomorrow into DFW

Driving down to the Gulf on Saturday

Back to DFW on Tuesday

Flight and drive back home Wednesday