Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who has access to tickets

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Ticket master secondary tickets are $2000. I’m not a pour but I’m also not shelling out $4000 to some asshole on Ticketmaster.

Do any of you people have access to tickets through season tickets?

If so, can you help out a fat guy? I need 2.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Ticket master secondary tickets are $2000. I’m not a pour but I’m also not shelling out $4000 to some asshole on Ticketmaster.

Tickets will come way down. You’ll be able to get in the door for <$300 by kick. Just be patient </p>
    Completely agree. Patience.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It looked like the upper level in the Superdome was empty last night. Maybe it was just the one shot I saw, but it sure seemed like the camera crew was avoiding wide shots of the stadium.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

It looked like the upper level in the Superdome was empty last night. Maybe it was just the one shot I saw, but it sure seemed like the camera crew was avoiding wide shots of the stadium.

Can anyone at the game speak to the fan ratio and fan noise compared to the queers?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,617
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Can anyone at the game speak to the fan ratio and fan noise compared to the queers?
    On TV it was clear there were more Texas fans but UW fans came pretty close to matching their noise level. The cameras never really showed any wide angle shots of the crowd so you couldn't see much.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I got an email last week from the ticket office. And I’m not even a season-ticket holder. PM me your details and I can forward it to you. I don’t know if it’s too late though.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Two tickets for yourself, right? I also hope you’re taking advantage of Southwest’s new fat fuck policy.

I was upper level last night. I got tickets through UW for $150. Same ones on TM a month ago were $650. As I was walking into the stadium I was on Stubhub to buy lower level sideline tickets for $175 apiece when my phone internet shit out on me and someone else got them.

I was worried Sugar Bowl tickets wouldn’t come down a ton as Texas fans could drive over last minute. I was wrong.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

Tickets will come way down. You’ll be able to get in the door for <$300 by kick. Just be patient </p>
    I weigh 450 lbs and eat nachos by the barrel. Do I sound like a patient man to you?

That said, tickets have already dropped to $1380 from yesterday.
    They were $1800 when I looked a couple days ago, so that’s a good sign
  • Options
    JetFuelSteelBeamsJetFuelSteelBeams Member Posts: 36
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2

Definitely 80+% UT from my vantage. Some fairly sparse sections towards the very top but was mostly full. Empty seats probably just Bourbon St casualties.

Texas fans won the "walking around with yard long daquiris like someone who just learned how to drink" ratio by about 20:1. Absolute amateur hour out there yesterday.

Haven't seen a less pleasant non-con fanbase like that since Bama in the Peach Bowl.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I got an email last week from the ticket office. And I’m not even a season-ticket holder. PM me your details and I can forward it to you. I don’t know if it’s too late though.

I sent you dick pics and my email address. The dick pics may or may not be me.