Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I don’t care

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

TheHB said:

The 15-yard intererence penalty on the punt return wasn’t helpful either.

I made it all game without a hat throw until this. It was really just boil over from the DJ injury gifting them 40 seconds, but I lost it there.
    More agonizing than Tuputala dropping the ball at the 2 yard line? Because there is stiff competition this year.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,117
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2

TheHB said:

I made it all game without a hat throw until this. It was really just boil over from the DJ injury gifting them 40 seconds, but I lost it there.
    An otherworldly sequence of events. All you had to do was Neil the ball. People may forget, but I will remember. This was Arizona Chris Petersen on Roids.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club

Postal91 said:

RoadTrip said:

Run, run = chance of getting 1st down and winning game but risk fumble, fumble, injury stop clock, injury stop clock versus knee, knee take at most 8 seconds less off clock (remember they had 2 TOs) punt and they have to go 70-85 yards in 15-20 seconds. One scenario has far more risk than the other.

Snap the ball to Penix, he moves away from the pressure and takes a knee only when in trouble. You stand up until the last moment, then take a knee. We fucked that up so royally. When the game ended I cried and nearly threw up at the same time. This was too much.
    When you can cry, vomit and orgasm simultaneously like @StLouisDawg, get back to me
    In fairness, it’s not an every time sort of thing. Gotta pace yourself. More like a quarterly or bi-yearly sorta-thing for the most part.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,041
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Oh so now you want me to send more money. I see how this is.

No, no need to send anymore. Thank you for your support. Wam access and shitty badge incoming...
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

TheHB said:

More agonizing than Tuputala dropping the ball at the 2 yard line? Because there is stiff competition this year.
    All game not all year lol there have been several. Usually at least one a game, except Corvallis because I was too cold and wet to move or care about anything other than just survive and advance
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,041
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I just posted another article in the Wam
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,117
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Postal91 said:

RoadTrip said:

Run, run = chance of getting 1st down and winning game but risk fumble, fumble, injury stop clock, injury stop clock versus knee, knee take at most 8 seconds less off clock (remember they had 2 TOs) punt and they have to go 70-85 yards in 15-20 seconds. One scenario has far more risk than the other.

Snap the ball to Penix, he moves away from the pressure and takes a knee only when in trouble. You stand up until the last moment, then take a knee. We fucked that up so royally. When the game ended I cried and nearly threw up at the same time. This was too much.
    When you can cry, vomit and orgasm simultaneously like @StLouisDawg, get back to me
    In fairness, it’s not an every time sort of thing. Gotta pace yourself. More like a quarterly or bi-yearly sorta-thing for the most part.
    Not sure if this is related to what you are saying but I have also found that my masturbation rhythm revolves around quarterly cycles.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Postal91 said:

RoadTrip said:

Not sure if this is related to what you are saying but I have also found that my masturbation rhythm revolves around quarterly cycles.

• Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 799
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    A wa
    RoadTrip said:

dtd said:

RoadTrip said:

dtd said:

RoadTrip said:

TheHB said:

RoadTrip said:

TheHB said:

RoadTrip said:

I love you but am so fucking pissed I can't be happy. Dillon Johnson is in the hospital tonight because morons who get paid millions put him there.

He was walking around the sidelines the last couple plays.
    Ok I'm sorry HB. When he went down, I left the house, took a long cold walk for perspective, and got back in for the last 10 seconds and 2 plays. I should have just had a heart attack and died outside. WHY??? Knee, knee, punt. TX has to go 80 yards with no TOs in 13 seconds. I don't get paid $5,000,000 + to figure that the fuck out. Again, I'm sorry but this was just beyond stupid.
    Hey I was thinking the same thing. But I sure as hell never thought our “warrior” running back would get hurt so bad he couldn’t fucking roll himself off the field.

I like that DeBoer trusts his players. It’s what has gotten him to 25-2 and playing for the national championship.
    I'm high risk as anyone but this was throwing the ball at the end of the WSU game stupid. This shit is why Dan Lanning and the Ducks played Liberty today.
    Lanning burned something like 40 live seconds in 3 snaps having Nix run around and on the last play heave it oob Magic Johnson vs Portland style, against some team this year. UW could have lost 40 yards taking delayed knees and the game would be over.
    What? They were at the 40. Go watch again. Worst case scenario they punt from the 50 and TX has 20 seconds to go 70 yards (shouldn't be worse than 80) with no TOs. Instead they run, run could have fumbled, could have fumbled, get injured, stop the clock with 50 seconds and then rough the receiver for 15 fucking yards. Dumbest possible outcome and put themselves in a position to lose when it was nearly statistically impossible. End of WSU stupid.
    It's the same argument. Things could have been done at much lower risk to run MORE tim off the clock.
    No one complained when they did this against Oregon in the CCG
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

biak1 said:

lol you still need the $129, I just covered you from that to 200

Wait, what, huh, is this real? I did nothing to deserve this.
    Happy new year
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,909
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

An otherworldly sequence of events. All you had to do was Neil the ball. People may forget, but I will remember. This was Arizona Chris Petersen on Roids.
    Whose Neil?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I don't mind the run, it's exactly what we did at Oregon.

It's the prior possession not forcing Sark to take a 2nd timeout when a touchdown doesn't matter as much as two scores.

We are in victory formation if Texas only has one T.O.

It's an incredible blunder, that's been repeated by the staff.

These things are all true with this team:

1. We will let you score a TD before half.
    2. We will give you the ball back with enough time to score at the end.
    3. We will still win the game.

The third down pass that saved them a timeout came back to but just as we all knew it would. Bad, bad decision. Hero ball.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,334
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was almost as if DeBoer was caught between thinking, “we can end this fucking game right now with a touchdown” vs. “we can win this game safely going with the chalk.”

I would have been fine with either decision but the plays that were called didn’t fit either scenario. And not making Sark use his second TO was a big mistake.