Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

B1G, Sugar Bowl, and other thoughts....

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
B1G offices must be pretty giddy that either the old guard royalty will win it, or the new guy just moving in will. An all B1G showdown for all the marbles. Talk about FREE PUB. Meanwhile, SEC old guard royalty and new guy got clown stomped. I like to call wins by a touchdown or less clown stompings to feel even more superior than I already do.

No matter what happens from here on out, we finally won a goddamn bowl that really matters. I appreciate hardware. Sugar Bowl trophy sitting in the trophy room forever matters. We won Rose (multiple), Orange and Sugar. 3 of the big 4 (goddamn Fiesta loss to Pedo State fucked up the Mount Rushmore thanks Peterlips you loser). Don't recall us ever playing in a Cotton, which I still view as a BIG bowl even though the other 4 are the big mamma jammas. Not many teams have played in all 4 of the Rushmore Bowls and won three of them. I have a boner.

I like our chances against Michigan, but unlike Texas and Sark, Harbaugh can actually corch, so no more 4th quarter brain shits from the corching staff.

I like that new receiver we got out of the portal.

Back to work at Orkin for me today. I will be smoking weed and talking mega shit to some wolf spiders I am nuking before noon.

Comments