Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Booger…

JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

The little boys won again

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Like I said in another thread, I think the last quarter of that game took 81% of the sting off posts like yours there. It would have been so fun to drag our balls across Texas' collective face, but their team did just kind of back up a lot of the pre-game talking points. Washington struggled to run at their defensive line, Texas' offensive line pushed our? DL around (praise be to SarkFS for not running the ball 50 times), and Texas fans are just going to say the better team lost. They're wrong, but the ending of that game is going to have them saying that.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Like I said in another thread, I think the last quarter of that game took 81% of the sting off posts like yours there. It would have been so fun to drag our balls across Texas' collective face, but their team did just kind of back up a lot of the pre-game talking points. Washington struggled to run at their defensive line, Texas' offensive line pushed our? DL around (praise be to SarkFS for not running the ball 50 times), and Texas fans are just going to say the better team lost. They're wrong, but the ending of that game is going to have them saying that.

They also couldn't pressure BPE. So whatever. We should have been running to space a tad more than we did. Not up the gut. Their dt's were legit and proved it.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bigger Boys score more points
    That'strue.gif
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They never watched the games.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Finally won a third quarter