Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Been to 6 Rose Bowls and 1 Orange Bowl

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
5-2 record. Didn't go to the natty Rose but like James I knew it was in the bag

Haven't been this nervous in decades. Stopped caring.

DeBoer reminded me of James on GameDay

Went to the playoffs in 16 mainly to watch Bama. I had no hope

Not the case now

UW 38, Texas 35

The power of 3

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club
    I like that you are also predicting the Over to cover. I like that a lot.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,765 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

I like that you are also predicting the Over to cover. I like that a lot.

#metoo
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,510 Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't want a close game. I want a vintage Mike Leach death by Air Raid 36-14 type of game.

Not that he ever did that against Kwiatkowski but he also didn't have tight ends and a power back.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,811 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I don't want a close game. I want a vintage Mike Leach death by Air Raid 36-14 type of game.

Not that he ever did that against Kwiatkowski but he also didn't have tight ends and a power back.

Sign me up for that. I’d love a stress free 2nd half. Haven’t experienced that since the Cal game
    Yeah and even that one had me spitting expletives at the scrubs for giving up too many easy late scores
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

haie said:

Sign me up for that. I’d love a stress free 2nd half. Haven’t experienced that since the Cal game
    It's time for us to show up and absolutely beat the shit out of a team. No close 2 score shit. We've been able to do it all year but like to just dick around.. no more. Beat the shit out of them and be underdogs in the champ game and do the same thing there
    Yes please
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,765 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Fuck that. I want to be so pumped up that I can’t sleep until 2am and then get up at 6am for work. Looking forward to that being the script.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Fuck that. I want to be so pumped up that I can’t sleep until 2am and then get up at 6am for work. Looking forward to that being the script.
    Bro, if we win, we’re going to be in that boat whether we win by 3 or 30