Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon is rooting for Washington

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Just did a quick check. BITB has grossed 16 million dollars world wide clocking in at #83 on the year putting it just behind “Champions” and just ahead of “Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken”

#exposure
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just did a quick check. BITB has grossed 16 million dollars world wide clocking in at #83 on the year putting it just behind “Champions” and just ahead of “Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken”

#exposure

You're googling movie sales
  • Options
    dnc said:

#exposure

You're googling movie sales
    That’s the joke.

55% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Eesh.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Predictably, quooks and cougs are butthurt that a story like that that could never be attached to their school is getting free pub.

Wasn't "Air", a movie that Mike and 46Q no doubt asphyxiated themselves to multiple times, some straight to streaming piece of shit? Or at a minimum a "Select Theatrical Release" movie?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Predictably, quooks and cougs are butthurt that a story like that that could never be attached to their school is getting free pub.

Wasn't "Air", a movie that Mike and 46Q no doubt asphyxiated themselves to multiple times, some straight to streaming piece of shit? Or at a minimum a "Select Theatrical Release" movie?

No Husky had a problem with Prefontaine. They're immature, butthurt little fags
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    haie said:

Air made 90 million dollars.

I never saw it.
  • Options

haie said:

I have no problem with the movie being made. Couldn’t care less about it, just like the rest of America.

This is Haie’s hill to die on.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I have no problem with the movie being made. Couldn’t care less about it, just like the rest of America.

You can Google cant you?

You're completely butthurt about this.

I've enjoyed this December. You, not so much.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

You can Google cant you?

Animal House made 141 million in 1978.

That’s 664 million adjusted for inflation.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Haie continues to handle a tiny amount of success and exposure for his school like your average 10th grader.

Go off, king👍
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

You can Google cant you?

To be clear, I don't even give a shit about the movie itself. Not sure you've figured that out yet.

It's the constant, "Did you know it was filmed on our campus?!?!?!!!!" I don't even know why, but I mean, who gives a fuck? It's reaching for shit to pop off about.

Sex Lives of College Girls and a bunch of other stuff has been filmed at UW, for good reason.

This new movie is *specifically about the greatest athletic achievement* of our university and why it's so badass, and you're clearly cunthurt about it, among other things.
  • Options
    lol little buddy you are literally the guy that brought the stupid movie thing up and then proceeded to passionately make your case with a half dozen followup posts.

Now it’s NOC?

We don’t care.

You very clearly care a lot.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

You can Google cant you?

To be clear, I don't even give a shit about the movie itself. Not sure you've figured that out yet.

It's the constant, "Did you know it was filmed on our campus?!?!?!!!!" I don't even know why, but I mean, who gives a fuck? It's reaching for shit to pop off about.

Sex Lives of College Girls and a bunch of other stuff has been filmed at UW, for good reason.

This new movie is *specifically about the greatest athletic achievement* of our university and why it's so badass, and you're clearly cunthurt about it, among other things.
    😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

lol little buddy you are literally the guy that brought the stupid movie thing up and then proceeded to passionately make your case with a half dozen followup posts.

Now it’s NOC?

We don’t care.

I'm not the one looking up movie figures from 40+ years ago. The point flew over your head. Again.

Might wanna take a breather and get ready for the big Liberty game bro.

Salty, squirted eggs are all I've seen from the two of you this month. Terrible content for this ghost town.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Now it’s NOC?

We don’t care.

I'm not the one looking up movie figures from 40+ years ago. The point flew over your head. Again.

Salty, squirted eggs are all I've seen from the two of you this month. Terrible content for this ghost town.
    “Joe Egington NEVER takes a bad role. He just doesn’t.”

Excellent, and very masculine, football content.

Shall we go to the Google machine to find out?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

thechatch said:

Now it’s NOC?

We don’t care.

Keep squirting more eggs.

"The Google machine"

Right up there with "little buddy" and "note to self" on the list of things that retards say.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Now it’s NOC?

We don’t care.

Keep squirting more eggs.

"The Google machine"

Right up there with "little buddy" and "note to self" on the list of things that retards say.
    Is that a yes?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    Animal House isn't even that funny.

It's funny when you're 14 and they play it at 3 o' clock on channel 11, on a Saturday afternoon, and there isn't shit to do, and you only have five other channels.

They'd never show it today because it's sexist hate speech, or something, and the world is run by cunts.
  • Options
    No one cares, Bill