Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Watched UW at USC

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
8-0 UW at 7-2 USC

Regardless of how USC ended and how Caleb melted down after the game, USC was the best offense UW faced and Williams the best QB. This game followed ASU where panic was in the streets and the sky was crashing down.

UW could not stop USC. They did far better against Oregon. But they did get the key stops and a turnover that turned the game which is what was their calling card this season

The big thing was that the offense showed up for a game before disappearing again against OSU and WSU. Matched them then broke them. A 10 point win was basically a blow out the second half of the season. They finally scored the capper TD

End of the first quarter trailing by 7 UW faces 4th and 6 on the Trojan 35. Petersen sends in the punt team. DeBoer goes for it and if they don't make it USC goes up 14 and its trouble. Penix hits Odunze down the sideline for the first down

DJ runs for 250 and Tybo Rogers makes his appearance on the season with some great runs showing a burst. No McMIllen and Polk was still in his funk but Rome conquered and Penix and Culp made the elite play of the year after that 4th down conversion.

Great game. Game of the year.

Then I watched the Utah game. Pretty drunk. But back to winners winning. Utah with 28 first half points and 0 second half.

Feel good about a healthy squad matching up against Darrel Royal and the Horns.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    Sources said:

Are those lululemon pants?

Steers and queers in Tejas.

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,797 Founders Club

Sources said:

I don’t know what those are but they sound ghey.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

8-0 UW at 7-2 USC

Regardless of how USC ended and how Caleb melted down after the game, USC was the best offense UW faced and Williams the best QB. This game followed ASU where panic was in the streets and the sky was crashing down.

UW could not stop USC. They did far better against Oregon. But they did get the key stops and a turnover that turned the game which is what was their calling card this season

The big thing was that the offense showed up for a game before disappearing again against OSU and WSU. Matched them then broke them. A 10 point win was basically a blow out the second half of the season. They finally scored the capper TD

End of the first quarter trailing by 7 UW faces 4th and 6 on the Trojan 35. Petersen sends in the punt team. DeBoer goes for it and if they don't make it USC goes up 14 and its trouble. Penix hits Odunze down the sideline for the first down

DJ runs for 250 and Tybo Rogers makes his appearance on the season with some great runs showing a burst. No McMIllen and Polk was still in his funk but Rome conquered and Penix and Culp made the elite play of the year after that 4th down conversion.

Great game. Game of the year.

Then I watched the Utah game. Pretty drunk. But back to winners winning. Utah with 28 first half points and 0 second half.

Feel good about a healthy squad matching up against Darrel Royal and the Horns.

Darrel lived at my grandmas retirement home surprised they let him travel for this one
    UT gonna prop his corpse up on the sideline waving the Hook’Em sign like Weekend at Bernie’s.

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,507 Standard Supporter

8-0 UW at 7-2 USC

Regardless of how USC ended and how Caleb melted down after the game, USC was the best offense UW faced and Williams the best QB.

I hate you so much right meow.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club

Sources said:

Lululemon is an athletic clothing brand predominantly for women.

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,605 Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

8-0 UW at 7-2 USC

Regardless of how USC ended and how Caleb melted down after the game, USC was the best offense UW faced and Williams the best QB.

I hate you so much right meow.
    J?
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    edited December 2023

Sources said:

You might not know their name, but Lululemon has blessed your eyes life at one point or another.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    TXDawg said:

Sources said:

You might not know their name, but Lululemon has blessed your eyes life at one point or another.
    I’d say it’s wrecked more eyes than blessed. Have you seen the fatties pack their shit into those things?