Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BIG Vs SEC CHALLENGE

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,607
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

I can’t tell if this means the sec or big sucks. Or both.

Think it’s clear Ryan day sucks. They don’t have any black qbs? Who can run around?

OSU ran into a very good and talented Mizzu team. They may beat Michigan. Or TX. Or WA. JS.
    Missouri's quarterback and offense are horrid.
    14-3 against 11-1 team from the BIG that lost to Meatchicken by 6.

You make all the fucking excuses you want.

Mizzu is the 3 or 4 best in SEC
    Ohio State is incompetent. Mizzou has a noodle at quarterback.
    Incompetent. Heh.

Careful til y’all play to start that stone throwing.

To be clear, I’m not sure how strong WA or your league is. AZ lost to MS St. many teams have faltered. I’d wager Oregon would lose to Bama or GA by 40. JS. Laugh that up if you want but I did think the PAC was strong til toward the end of the season. Now? Not so much. Oregon y’all beat wouldn’t finish in the top 5 in the SEC that y’all pound y’all chest about. That’s a fact.

Now, WA may win it all. That would be good too. I’m not hating. But the level of Doog and dumbaserey here I see if off the chains.
    Missouri offense. 0 points at halftime.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Think it’s clear Ryan day sucks. They don’t have any black qbs? Who can run around?

OSU ran into a very good and talented Mizzu team. They may beat Michigan. Or TX. Or WA. JS.

Incompetent. Heh.

To be clear, I’m not sure how strong WA or your league is. AZ lost to MS St. many teams have faltered. I’d wager Oregon would lose to Bama or GA by 40. JS. Laugh that up if you want but I did think the PAC was strong til toward the end of the season. Now? Not so much. Oregon y’all beat wouldn’t finish in the top 5 in the SEC that y’all pound y’all chest about. That’s a fact.

Now, WA may win it all. That would be good too. I’m not hating. But the level of Doog and dumbaserey here I see if off the chains.
    Going against one of the top defense in the nation playing all in, exactly what every BIG 10 played against… But scored 14 in second half to win.

The mighty OSU scored 3..all game.

But we’re shitting here, right??? We are shitting on Mizzu and the SEC?? Right?

I swear, DJ, my pod. The level of football knowledge here is worse than terrible.

In this off season, WE? Need to have a discussion of perspective at HCH.

81% here ain’t ready.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    They had some true freshman retard from South Dakota playing quarterback.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    And lost.

Penn St same today.

I know, fk the SEC.

GA following..
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    WA would easily beat Missouri. So would Oregon
  • Options

WA would easily beat Missouri. So would Oregon

Absolutely not. Better focus on TX, pod.

Y’all have one chance and if Bama beats MI, shit will be rectified.

And just saying from an outside guysm, the SEC champ which is now Bama will get er done.

Stop with the outside noise, Mizzu beat OSU… 14-3.

That should giv you pause.

Guess it don’t. GA would hammer them.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,607
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Incompetent. Heh.

Going against one of the top defense in the nation playing all in, exactly what every BIG 10 played against… But scored 14 in second half to win.

The mighty OSU scored 3..all game.

But we’re shitting here, right??? We are shitting on Mizzu and the SEC?? Right?

I swear, DJ, my pod. The level of football knowledge here is worse than terrible.

In this off season, WE? Need to have a discussion of perspective at HCH.

81% here ain’t ready.

"All in"? Ohio St. defense was on the field all day, compensating for a third string QB and missing Marvin Harrison Jr. that couldn't move the ball against air.

A bad buckeye offense in a league of terrible offenses. Missouri would fit right in with the Big Ten bad offenses.

Michigan put 30 on the Ohio St. defense. The only good offense buckeyes played all year.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    OSU had one opt out in Harrison Jr and a qb that sucked transfer. That is it.

Not like ATM that went without 31 players and a HC.

Shit man. One player opted out. OSU defense was all in.

Folks like you are not at all helping WA case of football knowledge.
  • Options
    @haie , no use to get butthurt caus I’m right.

Say why I ain’t.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can definitely take a break from stomping on SECsluts head to laugh at the bucktards
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Canadawg said:

I can definitely take a break from stomping on SECsluts head to laugh at the bucktards

They lost by 6 points to Michigan at Michigan. They got beat up in the second half by the 4th SEC team by 11. Granted, was a hard fought game but beat up.

And stop with the SEC slut stuff, we’ve owned CFB NC for decades and nothing is changing.

Guess why???

It’s not a vote of PAC and BIG in the NCG like olds..

It’s being played in the field. The horror..

Take….this year. The NCG would probably be between WA and MI in the old days.(hint, that’s fine with y’all guysms) but guess what ….

Heh, that’s right, someone let the SEC champ in it..-at #4. No chance, right?? GLWT

Or TX. They wouldn’t have been in it either back in 19 and zero whatever.. it would have been WA and MI.

Well, no one knows how this will turn out, not even me, and it may wind up just that scenario..

But Im pretty sure that ain’t happening. I’d almost bet it will be the other teams in it after round one. And THATS why we play the game.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

I have 4 teams that are all in far as SEC is concerned this bowl season and that’s :smile:
    Mizzu/OSU
    MISS/Penn St
    GA/FSU
    Bama/Meatchicken

The rest? Not so much. And I’ve said this elsewhere before tonight’s game.

That’s the best of the SEC. Let’s see how they do and 3 haven’t played since this post.

Missouri looked terrible. I can't believe they only lost two games.
    Their offensive scheme in the first half didn’t look like anything I’ve seen all year. Their defense did. They have really good players.

They lost to GA and LSU.

Didn’t play Ole Miss or Bama.

But they beat Ohio State.

Work with it.
    I agree with the pod. Mizzou looked good this year. Probably played the closest game against UGA in the regular season.

Now that being said, anyone who’s retarded enough to get excited about UGA beating FSU today needs to take a long walk to get some perspective.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    edited December 2023
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

SEC chant.

They need to pay players to participate in bowl games, college football is broken as is.

Must make it a stipulation of their NIL deals.

The expanded playoff will also resolve that problem.
    The formula is:

1. Insurance policy
    2. Revenue share from game
    3. Kush NIL partnership with whatever corporate sponsor is backing the game.

The playoffs will expand interest a little, but even then with the portal window it's a shit show.
    Don’t think it would have helped osu. They didn’t have many opt outs aside from mhj (who wasn’t going to play under any circumstance) and McCord (who was told he’d never start again for Ohio state so he gtfo). What really fucked that game was the osu backup qb getting hurt early and osu not having a competent third stringer (which is next to impossible in current cfb)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,871
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    People forget Mizzou had zero players opt out of the bowl game. tOSU was playing backups.

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

People forget Mizzou had zero players opt out of the bowl game. tOSU was playing backups.

#superiorculture and/or #smarterNIL
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I loved that disaster of game. It was sublime.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I like to think the regular season and bowl season are 1 and the same. It’s what I like to do.

Some teams care. Some don’t. A B1G/SEC challenge is fun for the season but individual teams aren’t all the same as they were during the year.

I do give Mizzou credit, they had the best non-con SEC win by taking out Pop Bowl champion Kansas State.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

OSU had one opt out in Harrison Jr and a qb that sucked transfer. That is it.

Not like ATM that went without 31 players and a HC.

Shit man. One player opted out. OSU defense was all in.

Folks like you are not at all helping WA case of football knowledge.

Bless your little heart partner. You really believe that was a full strength tOSU. I’m guessing you have that same belief with FSU. Was Santa good to you this year?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Why is the Cotton Bowl on the 29th?

They couldn't have ruined the bowls more if they had tried.