Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keinholz

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

Dermaricus Davis gets 2 years to get in the weight room and learn Generaal DeBoer’s offense. I think he’ll end up better than Mack, kid has a cannon and legit sprinter speed. We can have nice things.
    The winner of the Mack/Davis battle in 2025 is going to have a chance at being a baller. Hopefully one of them has that “it” factor that separates good, great and elite.
    Or we get another portal QB
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

That sick fuck deserves an invite.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

Dermaricus Davis gets 2 years to get in the weight room and learn Generaal DeBoer’s offense. I think he’ll end up better than Mack, kid has a cannon and legit sprinter speed. We can have nice things.
    The winner of the Mack/Davis battle in 2025 is going to have a chance at being a baller. Hopefully one of them has that “it” factor that separates good, great and elite.
    There are only two scenarios where Mack isn't the UW starter in 2025 - injury or Grubb taking him with him somewhere else.

If those things don't happen Mack will be the guy.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

There are only two scenarios where Mack isn't the UW starter in 2025 - injury or Grubb taking him with him somewhere else.

okay Mrs. Mack
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

okay Mrs. Mack
    Listen to KDB gush about him and get back to me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

okay Mrs. Mack
    Kdb gush superiority guy
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Keinholz

What a bitch!
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

okay Mrs. Mack
    Doesn’t want him to portal
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Keinholz

What a bitch!

I think he has talent, but he is not an impressive athlete at this level, not flashing plus mobility or arm strength, or accuracy.

Ohio St. is fucked if he is competing for the starting job next year.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

dnc said:

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

Davis is not beating out Mack.
    Deboer was verbally fellating Mack in his end of season presser. Not normal for a coach to be that positive of a true freshman who hasn’t played a snap yet
    I dare anybody to go back and watch Mack’s JUNIOR tape and then tell me that the SENIOR tape for Davis looks better
    So IF Davis beats out Mack in 2025 he’s probably gonna be pretty good. I’m glad we cleared that up. Sheesh.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

AEB said:

Mack > Kienholtz

Davis is not beating out Mack.
    What about the scout team general, Haskins? He already portal out?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Keinholz

What a bitch!

I think he has talent, but he is not an impressive athlete at this level, not flashing plus mobility or arm strength, or accuracy.

Thought ppl were gushing about his arm strength. If he puts on weight he should be tough to sack.

I am not sold on him yet, but he seems to have physical talents. Not just a baby giraffe back there. People are certainly not gushing about his command of the offense yet.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Keinholz

What a bitch!

day is proper fucked next year.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Keinholz

What a bitch!

Days era coming to an end soon. Can’t beat Michigan is enough on its own, but loosing to Mizzou might be the nail in the coffin.

On the record, he’s fucked and will get the Kiffin Tarmac treatment next season.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

RTD said:

Keinholz

What a bitch!

Days era coming to an end soon. Can’t beat Michigan is enough on its own, but loosing to Mizzou might be the nail in the coffin.

On the record, he’s fucked and will get the Kiffin Tarmac treatment next season.
    Here to beat my chest but I coined day as rosacea helfrich after he blew the Clemson semi

Are you ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Watson and me, we're gonna fuck you up.