Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quook talking poonts

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Are dying a quick death.

Gone are "Fresno North" and "UW won't be able to keep DeBoer".

They still throw around "12 in a row" from tim to tim but it's pretty half hearted after 3 L's in 13 months.

They're basically down to three main points:

UW has no wins in January in 20+ years.

UW has "never even played in a national championship game".

TBS

We are one win away from reducing Quooks to their simplest form and two wins away from destroying their souls forever.

Nothing could be sweeter than hearing all about recruiting classes while we hoist a Quook certified national championship trophy.

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Bo Nix is the greatest Oregon QB in history. So there’s that.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    If UW wins the NC, Oregon will be reduced to Coog talking points. 0-12!!!
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,256
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The “generational” QB was on the scrap heap and had to compete and win the job…not exactly how it’s drawn up when QB hunting in the portal, LOL!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Yeah who the fuck wants to win now, when the format is 2 wins for the trophy and you didn't need to go through 2-3 B1G blue bloods to get there.

Dumb fucks.

They won't be able to stop our offense in Eugene next year either. Get used to it fags.

I enjoyed the couple of week post P12CG pantsing and pre TBS day where they went quiet. This is THE year to win and UW did it. Can't wait till next year when you'll have to beat Ohio State three times in one season to win a natty.

I read a great quote on the Duck 247 site: "DeBoer built a team to win this year. Lanning is building a team to win forever."

They also repeat ad nauseum this narrative that UW is only undefeated because they lucked into a once in a generation QB talent and it will never happen again.

They might be right on that one. Only tim will tell.
    Is it also possible that Nix will also never happen again. The key to him I think was that he was a try hard who really helped them culturally.
    Nix was so good Lanning caught him at his house "babysitting" and looked the other way. Lanning may be raising a great qb prospect.
    Imagine that recruiting pitch. “If you do really good then I’ll let you fuck my wife. Let me show you a nude really quick.”

Wonder if that helped close Gabe and Moore…?
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,116
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

haie said:

Yeah who the fuck wants to win now, when the format is 2 wins for the trophy and you didn't need to go through 2-3 B1G blue bloods to get there.

Dumb fucks.

They won't be able to stop our offense in Eugene next year either. Get used to it fags.

I enjoyed the couple of week post P12CG pantsing and pre TBS day where they went quiet. This is THE year to win and UW did it. Can't wait till next year when you'll have to beat Ohio State three times in one season to win a natty.

I read a great quote on the Duck 247 site: "DeBoer built a team to win this year. Lanning is building a team to win forever."

They also repeat ad nauseum this narrative that UW is only undefeated because they lucked into a once in a generation QB talent and it will never happen again.

Is it also possible that Nix will also never happen again. The key to him I think was that he was a try hard who really helped them culturally.
    Underrated observation about Nix.

I actually respect him for playing in the bowl.

He's always seemed to be Nebraska classy too.
    He’s only half a fag.🤔
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

haie said:

Dumb fucks.

He’s only half a fag.🤔
    Yeah but which half?

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Doogles said:

haie said:

Dumb fucks.

He’s only half a fag.🤔
    Yeah but which half?

He’s a bottom so his ass.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

haie said:

Dumb fucks.

Nix was so good Lanning caught him at his house "babysitting" and looked the other way. Lanning may be raising a great qb prospect.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

fuck the ducks, fuck the quooks. Who cares what they say.

Let's go win our 3rd national championship.

Any Duck tears are a bonus... but I refuse to compare UW to that lower class program.

4th