Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tejas run d.

2»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    After talking with Tejas fans the 2.5 weeks it apparent that a lot of excuses are made. Husky fans here can own up to losses and shitty football play. Big difference in the fan bases.
  • Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    @Dahobbs take a walk on the wild side brother, we no you ain’t no steer
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I enjoy getting lectured about a DC and scheme that was at Washington for 6 years but we just don’t understand.

Seriously. The fucktards at Surly Horns acted like I’d never seen a Sark or Kwat coached team play before, and couldn’t possibly know anything about their tendencies or weaknesses.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

I enjoy getting lectured about a DC and scheme that was at Washington for 6 years but we just don’t understand.

Seriously. The fucktards at Surly Horns acted like I’d never seen a Sark or Kwat coached team play before, and couldn’t possibly know anything about their tendencies or weaknesses.

Hey, yer shit is still spewing.

Pipe it down.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Dahobbs said:

PurpleJ said:

Dahobbs said:

Looks like you're looking at stats that don't account for the fact that Texas played an extra game. At any rate, Utah gives up significantly more per carry than Texas, 3.22 vs 2.87. But ultimately the way the two teams stop the run is different, so I don't know how much you can take from either stat. Throwing jump balls vs our safeties is still going to be the better way to move on the Texas d. We are really bad at defending those.

You play in a gay fucking flyover conference. Hope this helps.
    The homophobia on this site is sad. I assume it is mainly from repressed feelings.
    you don't know the half of it
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited December 2023

Dahobbs said:

PurpleJ said:

Dahobbs said:

Looks like you're looking at stats that don't account for the fact that Texas played an extra game. At any rate, Utah gives up significantly more per carry than Texas, 3.22 vs 2.87. But ultimately the way the two teams stop the run is different, so I don't know how much you can take from either stat. Throwing jump balls vs our safeties is still going to be the better way to move on the Texas d. We are really bad at defending those.

The homophobia on this site is sad. I assume it is mainly from repressed feelings.
    Meh, can’t be That bad with improved traffic.

A lot of two dad and moms families here. Obviously.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Dahobbs said:

PurpleJ said:

Dahobbs said:

Just wait until we're drunk
    Less homophobic and more homo.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dahobbs said:

PurpleJ said:

Dahobbs said:

Just wait until we're drunk
    And lose a game.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,281
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SECDAWG said:

Dahobbs said:

PurpleJ said:

Dahobbs said:

Meh, can’t be That bad with improved traffic.

A lot of two dad and moms families here. Obviously.
    I thought( @GayThoughts ) we ran your ass a few days ago, Pod?

How's hunting season been?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    aids is tejas strong in this thread
  • Options
    RichardARichardA Member Posts: 33
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Dahobbs said:

PurpleJ said:

Dahobbs said:

Says the guy from the state of steers and queers.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club