Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 704
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I still need another year to get a clear picture of the current staffs Eval.

Wins :

Dillion Johnson - watched his Miss St highlight and still didn’t see an 1100 season.

Parker Brailsford- flex pickup.

Penix Jr- mega flex pick.

Jabar Muhammad- some of us thought Channing Canada was the move. Muhammad proved to be the better pick

Looking Promising:

Tybo Rogers
    Jacob Lane
    Josh Cuevas

We certainly need to recruit the bigger fish more consistently but I don’t want to rely on high 4-Star and above kids to make the season.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I still need another year to get a clear picture of the current staffs Eval.

Wins :

Dillion Johnson - watched his Miss St highlight and still didn’t see an 1100 season.

Parker Brailsford- flex pickup.

Penix Jr- mega flex pick.

Jabar Muhammad- some of us thought Channing Canada was the move. Muhammad proved to be the better pick

Looking Promising:

Tybo Rogers
    Jacob Lane
    Josh Cuevas

We certainly need to recruit the bigger fish more consistently but I don’t want to rely on high 4-Star and above kids to make the season.

I'd add Germie Bernard, he has looked good when healthy.