Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GOP could remove Biden from ballot in 32 states... Your move, Democrats

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,255
    Good, fight fire with fire.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    What’s the fucking point?

SCOTUS is gonna strikes this down anyways. Let the DNC twist itself into pretzels and alienate moderates with this nonsense.

Clean election and Biden loses big time. I don’t care that the fed is going to put their thumb on the scale with 4-6 IR drops next year. He’s done. 50/50 he’s allowed to run.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

What did he do to merit disqualification?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,255
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

Allow our borders to be compromised cauing an invasion... sell the office to the highest bidder. China, our enemy.... you see those Broad terms they used can be used for anything... that was the main argument for the democrat dissenters...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,542 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

You should have attended the trial madam
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

LOFL - These dipshits, I swear, you could show a video of Biden killing a classroom full of kids and they’d be part of the 9% that would still vote for him b/c he’s not Trump. Ears plugged, screaming in the corner as the adults are trying to show them massive corruption and pay-for-play.

In all seriousness, thank you for posting, I didn’t believe that there would be people that wouldn’t wake up to the bullshit that is our government and the corruption that is within…. But here you are.

Best of luck, keep hitting that fleshlight.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,042 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

LOFL - These dipshits, I swear, you could show a video of Biden killing a classroom full of kids and they’d be part of the 9% that would still vote for him b/c he’s not Trump. Ears plugged, screaming in the corner as the adults are trying to show them massive corruption and pay-for-play.

In all seriousness, thank you for posting, I didn’t believe that there would be people that wouldn’t wake up to the bullshit that is our government and the corruption that is within…. But here you are.

It's almost like mello has a government job that has no responsibility or accountability.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

Mello is the human fleshlight down at the Cock Pit.
    edited December 2023
    Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

Allow our borders to be compromised cauing an invasion... sell the office to the highest bidder. China, our enemy.... you see those Broad terms they used can be used for anything... that was the main argument for the democrat dissenters...
    Is there a clause where those actions disqualify him though? Like, an amendment or something that says “poor control of borders disqualifies an individual?”

That’s my basic question despite already knowing the answer.
    Postal91 said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

I don’t believe I’ve ever made it clear that I side with Biden or have voted for him. I remind you, I was better off in 2020 than 2016.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Postal91 said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

I don’t believe I’ve ever made it clear that I side with Biden or have voted for him. I remind you, I was better off in 2020 than 2016.
    You Support him. You'd blow him if the Dazzler would take a break and let you get in there.