Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How will we ever beat Mighty Tejas?

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    bigcc said:

SECDAWG said:

Fuck. I can’t break it down no more. I’ve seen this a lot. I’d send you my phone number, for real. Just kinda guysm I am. I ain’t afraid of ShiT.

Sent it to many here. Or just fuckingPM man, I’ll send it to you there. Whatever. Don’t sit there and be “flabbergasted “ or “confused “ or some shit.

I’ll sit your ass straight.

So you want to send your number to a bunch of dudes talking about football....

You know what they say, it's always who you most expect, because sec fans definitely gobble dick

Done it. Have had many of good conversations with pods, even FT folks. Good folks, like @PurpleJ …fine folks….

I’m good.

Stick it up your fucking ass…how bout dat??
  • Options
    Maybe…sideways…
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

WA will have to play better than they have all year to win this game.

Book it.

About to find out how Doboer compares to Sark.

didn't we find this out last year as well? Deboer has not yet lost to a ranked team. I think we know who is favored in the coaching competition.
    Man, you can say that, and all y’all can say that, all you want.

This ain’t last year.

WA will have to bomb them to win this game. It WILL NOT be won in the trenches. Not this TX team, THIS year.

I’ll say one more fucking time, even tho THIS Bama team ain’t the one Meatballs is about to face, you do NOT go to TTOWN and win TRENCHES.

A team does NOT go to BAMA and push them around.

How more CLEAR can I be??? It ain’t happening.

That’s what TX is bringing to this game. They have the horses and depth.

WA and Penix has to utilize his arm and their receivers to win this game. They will not push TX around.

Fair warning.
    Every SEC and Texas fan keeps saying that we can't base off of last year, then proceed to make arguments based on historical evidence from past games and past seasons. Your entire argument is, "yeah but, pod, in the past ES EEEEE SEEEE is GOOOD." All we have is the past and applying analytical data to project future results. It's literally ALL based on the past.
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

WA will have to play better than they have all year to win this game.

Book it.

About to find out how Doboer compares to Sark.

didn't we find this out last year as well? Deboer has not yet lost to a ranked team. I think we know who is favored in the coaching competition.
    Man, you can say that, and all y’all can say that, all you want.

This ain’t last year.

WA will have to bomb them to win this game. It WILL NOT be won in the trenches. Not this TX team, THIS year.

I’ll say one more fucking time, even tho THIS Bama team ain’t the one Meatballs is about to face, you do NOT go to TTOWN and win TRENCHES.

A team does NOT go to BAMA and push them around.

How more CLEAR can I be??? It ain’t happening.

That’s what TX is bringing to this game. They have the horses and depth.

WA and Penix has to utilize his arm and their receivers to win this game. They will not push TX around.

Fair warning.
    Also, to quote YOU: "We're about to find out how Deboer compares with Sark..." My point was, and is, we already have seen how they compare. Because, you know, the past is a real thing that exists and happened. You can't just pretend that it didn't. We have ACTUALLY SEEN HOW THEY COMPARE. You know, because it happened.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This tejas vs worshington thread why bring up overrated bama @SECDAWG
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Replace the entire OL and RB's with illegal immigrants and Texas won't have a chance at stopping UW.

Washington wins quite easily 72-34.
  • Options
  • Options
    dannarc said:

We? Are on the verge of running @SECDAWG

Meh, just some OT malarkey with my pods til the Big game gets here.

I’ll ramp it down for you hammerheads.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Meh, way dude has turned it around, recruiting, etc…he’s going to be a force to be reckoned with in the SEC. Like Lane.

My man...... You MAY know SEC football. (Jury still out on that) but your historical knowledge of Sark is truly embarrassing. He had some good years at Bama picking his nose and winning games. But that shit wasn't because of him rather in spite of him. Name a Saban OC that has failed under his watch...

Still waiting.. Ya know who else carried Sarks water? Pete Carroll. So 2 of arguably the top ten maybe top 5 college coaches all time were able to squeeze results out of 7 win Steve. THEY DID THAT. On his own Sark has as a highlight to his career at 3 premiere programs (stretching putting UW in that category) of making a playoff game in year what?? As a heads coach.

I like you Pod but fuck o dear you garble Sarks balls like ESPN. Step back and look at the body of work my man. HE ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS FUCKS THESE KIND OF GAMES UP.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Qruel said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Same shit y’all run folks off with here with yalls circle jerk…Gang up like a pack of fuckwads.

Good luck doing that with me. Won’t happen.

Derrick posted how many “views” HH is getting and “approaching” 2019 or whatever numbers. Why?? I can tell ya why..

It’s because he’s allowed some malarkey here with folks the regular circle jerker, garglers haven’t ran off,
    Allowed back in and folks here politicking to get banned. There some resistance! By GAWLD!

The horror. Well, along with WA being in the playoffs, but still.

Some of you need to embrace malarkey, opposition, FS takes from wherever, and Never let someone get under yer skin. Never. And protest for a BAN. Like a bitch. Bitch ass fucking move unless breakin obvious rules, and that ABSOLUTELY doesn’t include hurting yalls little fucking feelings.

Hmmerhead
    Hear ya, pod.

Hey, already said, they let an SEC team up in it. Guess what…Saban next trophy. Screen shot it.

But for now, y’all have TX to deal with. TX is probably going to win this game. And it will be Bama reckoning. I can see that for miles away.

Y’all are the only team that can stop that and what I’ve read here, y’all DO NOT take this team serious enough. Sark is on a mission. So it TX. They are without a doubt the most physical team WA will have faced this year. No questioned asked. WA is about to find that out.

WA only hope is to be able to stop TX and capitalize with long TDs.

If this gets in to a grudge match, WA is losing this game. Book it.

We will talk about what Bama is going to do once they put Harbough guysms out of their misery but if any player is looking ahead like many of y’all are? Bama is going to rectify their loss. Their only loss.
    Bama's gay
    These words are so very true. And they transmit the clap each time they butt fuck someone.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This is every fucking conversation with Texas fans right now

“Pac-12 is fraudulent, we’re Texas” Lather Rinse Repeat

https://youtu.be/_Hyy7Xx2OCo?si=MF87qW3QJpBLg6Cj