Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How will we ever beat Mighty Tejas?

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Robbielew said:

Two very good teams. Texas is better on the line of scrimmage. Y'all have some beast WRs, but Worthy, Mitchell, and Whittington are not far off them and Sanders at TE is serious weapon. Penix is better than Ewers, but every QB is pedestrian if pressured up the middle and that will probably decide the game. Worthy can be the X factor as he is a dangerous receiver and equally dangerous return man. I hear a lot of Sark commentary, but this is not USC or UW Sark. This is a dude that fell into hell and crawled out of it and those type of men are always dangerous, especially a gameplanner of his pedigree. While UW is a better team than last year, Texas is whole different animal. We all know last year don't mean a shit anyway. Should be a great game. Y'all should be confident and we should be confident. Look forward to seeing a great game between two excellent teams.

You all really should not be putting your faith in Sark. He is no different than he was here or at USC. How about some up downs?

Smoke, mirrors and house money brah! Enjoy. 2 years till you all hate Sark.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Same shit y’all run folks off with here with yalls circle jerk…Gang up like a pack of fuckwads.

Good luck doing that with me. Won’t happen.

Derrick posted how many “views” HH is getting and “approaching” 2019 or whatever numbers. Why?? I can tell ya why..

It’s because he’s allowed some malarkey here with folks the regular circle jerker, garglers haven’t ran off,
    Allowed back in and folks here politicking to get banned. There some resistance! By GAWLD!

The horror. Well, along with WA being in the playoffs, but still.

Some of you need to embrace malarkey, opposition, FS takes from wherever, and Never let someone get under yer skin. Never. And protest for a BAN. Like a bitch. Bitch ass fucking move unless breakin obvious rules, and that ABSOLUTELY doesn’t include hurting yalls little fucking feelings.

Hmmerhead
    Hear ya, pod.

Hey, already said, they let an SEC team up in it. Guess what…Saban next trophy. Screen shot it.

But for now, y’all have TX to deal with. TX is probably going to win this game. And it will be Bama reckoning. I can see that for miles away.

Y’all are the only team that can stop that and what I’ve read here, y’all DO NOT take this team serious enough. Sark is on a mission. So it TX. They are without a doubt the most physical team WA will have faced this year. No questioned asked. WA is about to find that out.

WA only hope is to be able to stop TX and capitalize with long TDs.

If this gets in to a grudge match, WA is losing this game. Book it.

We will talk about what Bama is going to do once they put Harbough guysms out of their misery but if any player is looking ahead like many of y’all are? Bama is going to rectify their loss. Their only loss.
    Pawd.....I get it...being the sec dick taster your actual knowledge of Sark is limited. Nobody in college football has failed more to greatness than 7 win Steve. Texas could be Bama 2016...They would still get boatraced by UW. Sark and Sark teams don't have the fortitude for this. Debonair does. Enjoy the ass raping and exposing of 7 win Steve. Pawd!
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Same shit y’all run folks off with here with yalls circle jerk…Gang up like a pack of fuckwads.

Good luck doing that with me. Won’t happen.

Derrick posted how many “views” HH is getting and “approaching” 2019 or whatever numbers. Why?? I can tell ya why..

It’s because he’s allowed some malarkey here with folks the regular circle jerker, garglers haven’t ran off,
    Allowed back in and folks here politicking to get banned. There some resistance! By GAWLD!

The horror. Well, along with WA being in the playoffs, but still.

Some of you need to embrace malarkey, opposition, FS takes from wherever, and Never let someone get under yer skin. Never. And protest for a BAN. Like a bitch. Bitch ass fucking move unless breakin obvious rules, and that ABSOLUTELY doesn’t include hurting yalls little fucking feelings.

Hmmerhead
    Hear ya, pod.

Hey, already said, they let an SEC team up in it. Guess what…Saban next trophy. Screen shot it.

But for now, y’all have TX to deal with. TX is probably going to win this game. And it will be Bama reckoning. I can see that for miles away.

Y’all are the only team that can stop that and what I’ve read here, y’all DO NOT take this team serious enough. Sark is on a mission. So it TX. They are without a doubt the most physical team WA will have faced this year. No questioned asked. WA is about to find that out.

WA only hope is to be able to stop TX and capitalize with long TDs.

If this gets in to a grudge match, WA is losing this game. Book it.

We will talk about what Bama is going to do once they put Harbough guysms out of their misery but if any player is looking ahead like many of y’all are? Bama is going to rectify their loss. Their only loss.
    Pawd.....I get it...being the sec dick taster your actual knowledge of Sark is limited. Nobody in college football has failed more to greatness than 7 win Steve. Texas could be Bama 2016...They would still get boatraced by UW. Sark and Sark teams don't have the fortitude for this. Debonair does. Enjoy the ass raping and exposing of 7 win Steve. Pawd!
    I get it, I do.

Motherfucker went through a second chance vamp deal under_____

He my KNOW now what it take, this SARK ain’t WA or USC Sark.

Fucker took a team to TTown and won.

Nuf said.

I’ve said, y’all don’t twist but if the players take THIS TX team and THIS Sark lightly, like y’all have been, it may be a pounding by TX. Yall played the best in the PAC. That don’t impress many of us much. PAC started out strong but didn’t finish that way.

This will be a good, physical, very physical game. And SARK has seen what it takes now to win it all.

JS.
  • Options
    WA will have to play better than they have all year to win this game.

Book it.

About to find out how Doboer compares to Sark.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Put that lotion down, Pod
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    dannarc said:

Put that lotion down, Pod

Keep making fun…

On y’all’s side.

Nothing but a warning.

And tell the resident SEC hating fig, FMB, to FO.

Also, the SEC!!!! Is about to win ANOTHER NC.
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

Book it.

didn't we find this out last year as well? Deboer has not yet lost to a ranked team. I think we know who is favored in the coaching competition.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Book it.

We found out last year how they compare, retard. You're way overrating Texas' win in Tuscaloosa over Saban's weakest team in years that was unsettled at QB. You know as well as I do that Bama team Texas beat wasn't that good. They've improved drastically since then. Stop sucking off Sark like he's ever done anything. Tell me, pod, what's the greatest accomplishment of Sark's career? I'll take your answer off the air.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Book it.

didn't we find this out last year as well? Deboer has not yet lost to a ranked team. I think we know who is favored in the coaching competition.
    Man, you can say that, and all y’all can say that, all you want.

This ain’t last year.

WA will have to bomb them to win this game. It WILL NOT be won in the trenches. Not this TX team, THIS year.

I’ll say one more fucking time, even tho THIS Bama team ain’t the one Meatballs is about to face, you do NOT go to TTOWN and win TRENCHES.

A team does NOT go to BAMA and push them around.

How more CLEAR can I be??? It ain’t happening.

That’s what TX is bringing to this game. They have the horses and depth.

WA and Penix has to utilize his arm and their receivers to win this game. They will not push TX around.

Fair warning.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Oregon ain’t shit. Far as a comparison with this group.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I got news for ya Pod, this game ain't played in a phone booth
  • Options
    dannarc said:

I got news for ya Pod, this game ain't played in a phone booth

Better hope not.

TX will beat em up.

I have Penis and his WR outfucking TX in the long game.
  • Options
    We will discuss them and Bama once they get there.

It won’t be kind.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Book it.

if only there was on the field results to compare...
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Book it.

Makes a difference now.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Book it.

Makes a difference now. But I love the FO machine here..
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Book it.

Makes a difference now.
    It does. It shows who the better coach is. Which is DeBoer. On the field last year in the Alama Bowl. In every single statistical category ever made.

DeBoer is better, rather easily. The only coach on his level in this final four is Saban. Harbaugh is 1-7 in bowl games.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Book it.

Makes a difference now.
    It does. It shows who the better coach is. Which is DeBoer. On the field last year in the Alama Bowl. In every single statistical category ever made.

DeBoer is better, rather easily. The only coach on his level in this final four is Saban. Harbaugh is 1-7 in bowl games.
    Never said he ain’t. Don’t twist.

But Sark ain’t either.

You know here he coached and was with what it takes to WIN a NC??

• Options