Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

surly horns deserves 5 reasons

2»

Comments

• HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    What is the problem with that board? Is that what happens when you take Texans and send them to college? How can you be intellectually smug about college football??? At least in SEC SEC SEC, most of the fans don't think they have a Ph.D. in statistics and are justified in thinking there teams have been good for the past 20 years.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    Lot of trash talk coming from a program that was too chickenshit to join SEC until they were basically forced to.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    It does remind me of childhood in eastern Washington when rodeo was king. Anyone south of Colorado that came up to ride were pretty much “Coca-Cola Cowboys”, as Merle and Mel would say. They looked the part, but it was always some Idaho backwoods drink of water that took home the prize money. Maybe eastern Oregon.

Texas stoped being tough when they had to rely on a yankee hooker to beat the Mexicans. 1835 or so.

In the Northwest, we stopped being tough when Boeing left. 1998 or so.

Fuck Texas.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It does remind me of childhood in eastern Washington when rodeo was king. Anyone south of Colorado that came up to ride were pretty much “Coca-Cola Cowboys”, as Merle and Mel would say. They looked the part, but it was always some Idaho backwoods drink of water that took home the prize money. Maybe eastern Oregon.

Texas stoped being tough when they had to rely on a yankee hooker to beat the Mexicans. 1835 or so.

Fuck Texas.

St. Louis toughness superiority guy.

Still fucked up this couple got labeled as fucking racist
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Fuck Texas.

Still fucked up this couple got labeled as fucking racist
    TITTT
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    The best local story was when a baseball fan in the stands at Busch stadium got hit from a stray bullet fired on the streets.

But the only tuff superiority guy I defer to is Jake Browning.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    I need for someone to repost the epic Ballz recruiting summaries for previous classes in antiquity ~ In particular, i remember one post which clearly stated that we had the number 1 recruiting class in the cuntry, even though we had like 13 recruits with half of them literally no one had heard of, a couple of which had just turned out for football for the first time in their senior year etc and he was busy proclaiming them to be 5 star guys with epic day 1 pro career talent... so, would like to have a Ballz special effects recruiting summary to copy pasta and work with a bit to present on Surly Huns if anyone has it...

Fuck Texas.

Nice tits dad!

The best local story was when a baseball fan in the stands at Busch stadium got hit from a stray bullet fired on the streets.

But the only tuff superiority guy I defer to is Jake Browning.

We used to have youth hockey teams perform drive bys during the intermissions at Tacoma Rockets games.