Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You must choose

SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,346
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
Victor Davis Hanson nails it.

After the massacres of Oct. 7—but well before Israel had even responded to the barbaric invasion—thousands of students swarmed their elite universities cheering on the violence.
And what so exhilarated them? The nihilist, ghoulish beheading, torture, mutilation, mass rape, dismemberment, and necrophilia of unarmed, civilian Israeli elderly, women, children, and infants. In sum, we are witnessing an epidemic of leftist nihilism similar to the 16th-century European mad wave of iconoclastic destruction of religious art.

Fairly short read.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/12/14/americans-must-choose-between-civilization-or-its-destroyers/

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,467
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The level of hatred in the USA for Jewish people has been shocking to me. I did not know it existed on this level.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,190
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

The level of hatred in the USA for Jewish people has been shocking to me. I did not know it existed on this level.

Seemed obvious to me. Look at the two major anti-semitic groups.

Millions of legal and illegal Muslim immigrants to the US. Very high level of Jew hate. Look at the Muslims like Omar and Tlaib along with the rest of the Squad who are elected members of Congress. Not just some fringe individuals that no one has heard about, actual elected members of Congress. They were loud and proud Jew haters well before October 7.

Universities. They lead the band wagon for the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement which is based on the Western response to South African apartheid with the claim that Israel is an apartheid state. This movement is very popular among soft headed leftards who claim that being anti-Zionist is not anti-Semitic and that the requirement that Palestine exist from the River to the Sea doesn't mean to exterminate Jews just that they should be forced to go home, to where ever home is. And by force, we saw on October 7 that they meant what they have been saying since 1948. Not surprising to me. So if you were an Ethiopian Jew who fled getting mass executed, you should just pack up and go home. The dazzler is a perfect example of an American leftard who swallowed this myth whole. We just saw an example where he claimed that Israel was very much like the South African apartheid and then came up with no examples. The Ivy League response by the three presidents along with the silence as Arab students threatened Jewish students on campuses was to be expected as universities had totally coddled the Jew hate of the BDS supporters. Toss in the large number of non-US Arab students at US universities paying full boat tuition. Whether it is chicom dollars to US universities or Arab and Iranian oil money to the universities, money talks.

These two groups sense American/Western intellectual and moral weakness and are correct that chasing down Jewish students, pulling down posters, shutting down speakers and roads and bridges will have no real consequences and that the dementia patient's administration is very sympathetic to their cause. They all learned about evil Jews at home or at school and about violent protests from BLM/Antifa.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,190
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2023

It’s very simple. They see Jews as white capitalist oppressors and the Muslims as poor oppressed brown people.

White bad
    Oppressors bad

Brown and poor and inbred good

Toss in "colonizers". Of course, brown people oppressing brown people is not of a concern to a Western leftard. Millions of darkies getting slaughtered in Africa is no big woop. Same with black males killing black males in US inner cities. But when St. George Floyd died of a drug overdose while resisting arrest? Burn it down, defund the police and then when black murders of blacks skyrockets? At least Trump isn't president. All worth it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

It’s very simple. They see Jews as white capitalist oppressors and the Muslims as poor oppressed brown people.

White bad
    Oppressors bad

Spot on.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

White bad
    Oppressors bad

These people aren't very bright, so feeding them simple heroes and villains works well.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Fuck em…and feed em fish heads.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

White bad
    Oppressors bad

These people aren't very bright, so feeding them simple heroes and villains works well.
    No truer words have ever been spoken.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,197

White bad
    Oppressors bad

No truer words have ever been spoken.
    Worked great in 2016 for the GOP’ers, I agree.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,197
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,203
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Best @Pitchfork51 thread I've read in many a shit posts.