Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big Dawg Energy

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited December 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board

Rome Odunze is hunting for hardware. pic.twitter.com/SNGF11eo1g

— B1G Dawg Energy (@B1GDawgEnergy) December 15, 2023

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,718 Founders Club
    Are you fucking kidding me???????????

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,881 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
    If one of you is big dawg energy I’d like you to take a long walk off of a short bridge. Thank you.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,954 Swaye's Wigwam
    What an asshole
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,881 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dumb fuckery of subk levels, maybe worse. Alt account?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    He should be drafted over Harrison and way before Emeka. I don’t know what the fuck “experts” are seeing but McMillan should be drafted before Emeka

He should be drafted over Harrison and way before Emeka. I don’t know what the fuck “experts” are seeing but McMillan should be drafted before Emeka

You’d seriously draft Rome before Harrison? Don’t get me wrong, I think Rome was the best based on stats, results, and his impact in these results but to say he’ll be the better pro… he doesn’t seem like as much of a douche as the Maserati but does the nfl even care about character?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

You’d seriously draft Rome before Harrison? Don’t get me wrong, I think Rome was the best based on stats, results, and his impact in these results but to say he’ll be the better pro… he doesn’t seem like as much of a douche as the Maserati but does the nfl even care about character?
    I would. Both are big bodied receivers, but Rome appears to be stronger (and clearly tougher). Both are elite route runners with elite speed and elite hands.

They're both as close to a sure-thing as prospects can get.

100% I would.
    Interesting. I agree with both being likely successes. We’ll see whose better knowing my mind thinks one but my heart wants the other to be the better.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,274
    Harrison is good, but he is 100% trading on name recognition as much as his talent.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    If the players switched names, you can bet the purple and gold Harrison would overwhelmingly be the top receiver in the nation and first one off the draft board.
    Doogles said:

The only knock on Rome is that he's rarely "open open" against college talent.

It's why I said early in the year McMillan might be the hardest WR to replace because he's the guy who consistently finds space.

Polk and Rome Ragdoll DBs in air similarly, but are always covered more or less.

I don't buy that at all.
    edited December 2023
    TheHB said:

If the players switched names, you can bet the purple and gold Harrison would overwhelmingly be the top receiver in the nation and first one off the draft board.

I thought fight club Rule #1 was we don’t discuss hypotheticals ….
    In the meantime Ohio State is falling to shit.

If we followed Fight Club rules, this place would have burned to the ground a decade ago.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

TheHB said:

Jesus, our boys had to suffer through an 4-8 season. Not some fucking snow flake
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,721 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

He should go to Liberty